💖chapter forty four💖

Raymond

"love", I whispered into her ears, kissing all over her face. "Sweethrt, will you open your eyes already please", I begged.

"Five minutes please", she pleaded, rolling into my arms with her eyes still closed. I cuddled her and placed a kiss on her forehead, "You need to get up now baby, remember we are going to my parents place today".

"Ooouuch. That hurts", she said as she blinked her eyes. "What hurts?", I asked, kissing her sweet succulent pink lips.

"The idea of facing your father again", she fired back. I laughed. "Are you being serious babe. Thought we already spoke about that".

"Yeah. I really don't know anymore hon. I'm still scared of him. What if he won't accept me nor Kim. I'm just scared love, I don't know if I can face him anym.... "

"Shhhhhh, I'm here babe. We'll do this together, trust me. And Kim, I'm sure he can't help but love her. Come here", I pressed my lips against hers.

The alarm set for 7am started vibrating making us break the already heated up kiss. Damn it!

We knelt down and said morning prayers. She stood up and wore her mini mouse slippers, set to go do the house chores and make breakfast while I hopped on the bed.

"Go to kim's room. Wake her up and brush her teeth. I know it will take you both an hour. Also brush yours before you come down for breakfast", she pecked my lips before heading out of the room.

I arranged the bed immediately I got down, wore the Mickey mouse slippers she bought for me and zoomed out.  On getting to Kim room, I heard Monica humming one of Ed sheeran's songs.

"Babe, should I come and help you", I shouted.

"C'mon, do the one you were assigned to do first", she yelled laughing.

Sometimes we do house chores together with Kim but today, I guess she wanted to do it alone. Getting into the room, I saw my baby coming out of the toilet.

"Princess", I called.

Daddy", she ran hugging me. "Good morning".

"Morning sweetheart. Hope you slept well?",

She nodded, "yes daddy", shinning her set of white milk teeth.

"Have you said your prayers?"

"Yes!",

"Okay baby. Now, it's time to brush our teeth. Let's gooooo",

"Yaaayy", she yelled happily like a baby she is.

I pressed little paste on her toothbrush, "open your mouth my tiny pumpkin",

"Aaahhhhh", she opened her mouth so wide.

"No baby. I need your teeth. Now shine them for daddy",

It took me more than thirty minutes to actually brush her teeth. Mehn, it wasn't easy at all. She even laughed at me saying, "i want mommy".

"Go down and meet mommy", I sighed and threw myself on the bed.

She was about to twist the door handle when I called out, "Don't I deserve a kiss". She ran towards me, kiss my cheek before running out.

Aren't I lucky to have her as my daughter.

I struggled to stand up from the waist pain I obtained from squatting while brushing Kim teeth. I Ieft for my room to brush my teeth before heading downstairs to meet the two out of three important women in my life.