💖Chapter seven💖

Sorry 💔 guys. I failed to keep to my promise and I feel so bad about it😣😣😣.

Have been on this chapter for so long.. Now I know why Teefabulous always say am a lazy writer 😢😢.. Am not lazy, the truth is I kinda lost interest and I guess it happens to some writers too..

Am all good and back now😁😁. Expect more updates on this book tho this very chapter will be short..

I hope 🙏🙏 am forgiven😢😢😣?

                              ******

She got down from the car and waved to him. She stood there till he drove off before going in through the gate.

She opened the door, closed it and went straight to the kitchen. She took a bottle of water and went straight to her room. She jugged upstairs and banged the door behind her..

Dropping her bag beside the bed side, she went into the bathroom. She took a cold bath and changed into a short gown.

She went over to her reading table, picked up a textbook in the midst of her arranged books and started reading.

After a long time, she felt bored. She closed up and went downstairs with her phone. Dropping her phone on the table in the kitchen, she went over to the cupboard and brought out a pot.

With moderate amount of water in the pot, she put it on the cooker and lighted it, measured rice and poured it in the pot and allowed it cook for a while before parboiling the rice. After everything, she brought out another smaller pot and placed it aside.

She prepared the ingredients down,washed the fish and grated fresh pepper and tomato with onions before hitting up oil for the sauce.

30 minutes later

"Monica", he mom called through the phone as soon as she picked up "Come over here and help me with the gate".

"Ok mom", and she hanged up.

"Am famished young woman. Hope there is food in this house", her mom said as soon as she got down from the car but got no reply.

"Young lady, did I just speak to myself", she walked in being followed behind by monica like a rat.

"Mommy, you know I can't be in the house without cooking",.

"Ok miss cook. Let me go shower, I will be down in a bit", she said and went straight to her room.

                         ********

"Mom, I have something to tell you", monica said with her mouth full of rice.

"I hope what you want to say is so important that you have to talk while eating", she replied her after drink water.

"Not really ma.. You know you said I shouldn't hide anything from you, that you will not lead me astray mom", she paused looking at her mom's expressionless face.

"Go on baby", she finally spoke after pushing down the food down her throat..

"Okay! It's about a boy in my school. I really don't know what it is but I think I like him". But she only smiled..

"Ma, say something", I said after the long silence. "Sweetheart, finish your food. We'll talk about this after dinner", she smiled assuring her all is well.

"Okay mom", I replied and didn't talk till we finished eating.

Am sorry for the short chapter. Next one will be better.

Thanks to my followers and readers for all the love and support so far.. I love y'all so much. ❤❤💖💖😍

Am happy💃💃 that "the billionaire's daughter" has gone beyond 2k reads even with my very slow updates.. Thanks lovers 💖💃💃

Don't forget to click on the star button below👇👇 and share to friends 😍❤💖.

Stay tuned😜😜😁

OMG. I almost forgot, Merry Christmas 🎅 in arrears. Sorry it's coming late.. Trust me, I never forget about you all💖