💖chapter forty eight💖

Warning ❌: SEXUAL CONTENT ‼

                          Monica

As I sat in the dressing room with Amber and Maureen, I suddenly began to feel nervous. I smiled as the sunlight swooped in through the curtains, banishing my nervous state and replacing them with the treacherous moments spent with Raymond.

"Babes", Amber dragged me back to reality. "We will be late. It's past 8 ans the mass is for 8:30", she announced. Our beautiful time keeper.

Sharon and the other girls rushed into the room. "Oh my gosh. You look so beautiful Monica, like a Disney fairy princess", Alice complimented. 'We concur", the other two voiced out smiling.

"Thanks babes, but I'm a bit nervous", I told them.

"Yeah, I get your point. It's normal to get nervous especially on a day like this", Sharon said, she sounded so firm like she has been married before.

"Wait a second, have you been married?", Amber asked in a teasing way, voicing out my thoughts like she read them. We all laughed out loud.

The make-up artist did the final touches before using the veil to cover my face. It was a simple bridal makeover yet elegant.

As I briskly walked towards the front entrance, I spotted three beautifully decorated Benz. Leaning on one of them, stood my handsome dad. When I got close to him, he gave me a huge smile.

"You look gorgeous baby", he said, giving me a warm hug, then he pecked me through the veil. "Shall we", he opened the door and I careful enter while he helped me with the length of the dress.

The other girls found their way into the two Benz in front of ours. I breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed into the seat as the Benz pulled into the busy road it was exactly 8:45 am we arrived at the church entrance.

No one was in sight. I guess they all have settled down, waiting for the pleasant and elegant entrance of their beautiful bride. The girls got tp church before us as they had already made their way inside the building.

Dad helped me out of the car and up to the entrance door. The door opened wide revealing my handsome prince charming standing near the alter patiently waiting for his priceless jewel.

Dad took me by my hand as we began to walk down the isle side by side. It was a really slow and steady walk as I reflected back on my moments with Ray. Our first official encounter, how we became friends. Our first kiss, first date. The days we spent together as a couple, our first love making, his disappearance and appearance again, the birth of Kim, our engagement.

My eyes become watery as the tears were ready to pour down my cheeks like rain. I tried to prevent the tears by sucking the back as I couldn't ruin my sweet gorgeous makeover but the moment dad pecked me and handed me over to Ray, the tears dropped

He noticed it as he collected a handkerchief from Troy and carefully wiped the tears off my face.

After a lengthy wedding ceremony, I mean the readings and the homily, Raymond and I were finally together again under the arch and the priest began the binding processes.

I'm sure you all are wondering where my uncle Dave is. Yeah yeah, he's the officiating priest for my wedding. Though he has been out of the country for a while, but he promised to be at the wedding and here he is, he's gonna wed Ray and I.

"Do you, Raymond Edward, take Monica Daniels as your lawfully wedded wife. For richer for poorer, through sickness and in health, until death do you part?", asked the priest.