💖chapter sixteen💖

Monica

July 31st

I walked down the road to the nearby store to get some items when I ran across Katrina and Sandra at the store.

"Hey, see who we have here", Sandra told her.

"Our old time slutty bitch", Katrina spoke.

I was about to walk pass them only to be dragged back by Sandra. "Must both of you display your childish life style outside", I said looking at both of them.

"How dare you speak to me in such manner", Katrina yelled raising her hand to hit me.

"Just hold it there", I held her hand and squeezed it bringing it down. "Because I was quiet in school doesn't mean am a dummy or I don't know what to do.

"So tell me, are you a warrior now", Sandra said while Katrina laughed. "Maybe she has started taking classes for it".

I just shook my head and turned to leave until I heard something. "Like mother like daughter".

"Who said that?", I asked with anger in my tone.

I was so mad at this point. How would they involve my mother to this. I repeat again, "who said that?"

"And what will you do to the person", Sandra still had the courage to talk.

"Exactly what I will do to you now", I slapped her so hard.

"It was Katrina that said it", she cried using one hand to hold her cheek while the other was pointing at Katrina.

Looking at Katrina, she had fears in her eyes but she didn't want to act weak so she said, "you think I fear you slutty bitch. After taking Raymond from me, you think you can also slap me too".

"Poor Katrina", I said with pity eyes. "Raymond belonged to nobody until we both fell in love with eachother. So I guess you deserve this for bringing my mother to your foolish act".

She wanted to fire back when my hand landed on her face. "That's for all you did to myself and Amber during school".

I waited patiently for her to straighten her face and just then I gave her a back hand slap, "that's for insulting my mom indirectly".

"what do you think you're doing Monica", she yelled holding both cheeks.

"Giving you what you deserve honey", I said. All these while, Sandra just stood watching.

I picked out few things from the section we were standing and headed to other sections leaving Katrina and Sandra to process the slaps given to them.

"thank you for patronizing us ma", the casher said handing the receipt to me.

"No big deal dear", I smiled heading for the door.

....

"Monica!", Sandra called out. "Am really sorry for everything have done to you during our school days and also for what happened in there minutes ago".

I was surprised. I looked around first before looking at her.

"I know you are surprised at what you're hearing but you see, Katrina has been a great help to me and my family. Am just being greatful by doing all what she wants", she added.

"You see Sandra, we can't stand out here talking about something this serious".

"Okay. Let's go to my place then", she said with tears in her eyes.

"No. Instead you will follow me to my house. Then, we'll talk better about this situation", I told her.

"Sit, let me get you water to drink", I said leaving her alone in the parlour.

From the dinning room, I could see the way she looked round admiring the beauty of the parlour.

"You like?", I asked handing the glass of water to her.

"Your house is really beautiful".

"Thanks dear".

"Am sorry I shouldn't be doing this", she said dropping the flower base on the table.

"It's okay. Do you want to stay here or we'll go to my room to talk".

"Anywhere. I don't mind Monica. Moreover it's your house".

"Sure, let go up.

"Wow, your room is lovely".

Why is she acting like this? I really want to know this story of hers and see what I can do to help.

'Thanks Sandra. Now let's talk about you".

"Actually... ", she started. "Katrina has been my childhood friend since when I was 6years. Her family has been a shield to mine. Her father hired my dad in his company and since then we were friends".

"Oooh I see, so when did you start doing things she commands you to do".

"It all happened when my dad died and my mom couldn't do the job he did in the company. So Katrina begged her dad to sponsor my education on a condition I serve her. Every clothes and shoes and bags I have, she bought them for me. That's why am the closest to her".

"That's unfair. If she wants to help based on friendship, she should not give you stupid conditions".

"I know right. Have been saving up for my university level and with the help of your slap, have realized Katrina have used me for a very long time now".

"So what are your plans now".

"Am going to leave her group and be my own person. I want to be your friend Monica, I love you and Amber's friendship. I really admire you both from afar".

"That's a good idea. And thank you. Amber would love to have you as a friend knowing you have changed".

"Thank you so much for listening to me. I really appreciate it".

"It's nothing. Am happy to help and be really careful since you are still living in her father's building".

The rest of the day was spent gisting and playing. I also invited her to my simple birthday party.

"Bye monica. Thanks for today and I will surely attend your party", she smiled.

"Okay dear. My regards to your mom. Bye", I waved.

"Bye!".

....

Good morning babies. ❤❤

Another chapter is here again💃💃💃💃😋😋.

Do you think Monica did the right thing by slapping Katrina and Sandra?

Maybe yes! Maybe no! But they definitely need slaps to reset their brains right? 😁😁😁.

Don't forget to share and smash the star ⭐⭐button below 👇👇😎

Have a blessed day ahead.

Love❤😍