💖chapter twenty one💖

Raymond

"Hey princess", I pecked her lips. "Get up, let's go have a shower together".

"A shower? Together?", she looked surprised.

"Yes, why not. I have always wanted to have a shower with you"

"I see you have imagined alot of crazy things with me", she looked at me trying to find answers on my face. "Let's just have a shower please", I begged.

She looked at me using her hands to cover her chest. "Hey, what are you doing. Have seen all of you, you don't need to be shy. I love your curves and edges so please be very free with me", I said.

She let go of her hands, but this time, she used my bed cover to cover herself, dragging it along with her to the bathroom.

"You know you can't use that while bathing", I laughed. "I know. And what are you still doing sitting there. Will you get up and join me", she smiled.

I walked up to her, removed the bed cover off her and carried her bridal style to the bathroom. I watched her as she prepared the warm water in the bathing tub. She added a perfect amount of soup into the water making out bubbles.

"Get in silly", she said.

"Wow, I love this", I smirked and joined her. The tub was really big enough to contain both of us. We played with the bubbles and tickled each other. At a point, I was hard. I just wanted to take her in and thrust into her.

I controlled myself and tried my very best so she wouldn't noticed I was turned on by her body, even her laugh now turns me on. Geez!

.....

"Babe, I didn't bring something to play with. The only set of cloths here is what I will be wearing to go home tomorrow", she said a little fraustated. "And I can't wear my night dress now, its still early".

"You don't have to worry. You can wear one of my T-shirts and pants", I winked at her throwing a T-shirt to her.

"Don't you have a blue or yellow shirt. Black will be too hot for me".

"Alright. Come over here and select what you like".

"This will look nice on me", she said picking out an orange T-shirt. 

It was perfect on her as soon as she wore it. Infact, she didn't need any pants to wear.

"How is it", she turned around asking. "Perfect honey. Now, you look like a wife", I smirked.

"Stop whining please", she rolled her eyes.

(Door knocks)

"Didn't I tell you I don't want any disturbance", I yelled.

"Son, it's me. Open the doors", mom said from the other side.

"Ooops. Sorry mom", I hurriedly opened the door.

"Wow, that T-shirt looks better on you baby girl", she complimented Monica smiling. "Thanks mommy", she smiled back.

"Dinner is served. You both should be downstairs", she finally said.

"Mom! You should have just told Juliet to come tell me instead of you stressing yourself",

"She said you warned her and the others not to disturb you. So I had to do it myself. Do you have any problem with that",

"No mommy. We will be down in a minute", I said helping her to open the door. "You both are set, why don't you just follow me down".

"Okay mom! Babe, let's go", I took her by the hand and headed downstairs.

We were eating when mom popped the question, "you are glowing sweetheart. Tell me, what's the secret", she asked Monica.

"Nothing mommy. Just the baby oil I use", she replied.

"No, am not referring to your body cream honey. What I meant is you look so happy, like you just experienced a great thing. When you came, I didn't notice it but just now", mom said.

Monica just kept on smiling. I guess she was shy at this moment. "Eat up kids. Don't mind me, was just carried away with her glow", mom smiled and faced her food.

"Hannah", mom called to one of the maids. "Get more salad please".

"Okay ma", she nods leaving to get the salad.

"Hope you like the meal angel?", facing Monica, she asked.

"Yes ma, it's really tasty",

"Good! I want you to be happy and enjoy you stay here. You know, this is your second home. You are welcomed anytime sweetheart", mom said holding her hand.

"Thanks mommy. I really appreciate", she smiled looking at me.

"Don't look at me, it's mom that's talking to you not me", I told her.

"Don't mind him baby. He's jealous".

"Mom!"

"What? Aren't you jealous", she popped out her eye balls.

"Okay. Maybe I am, but what about dad", I asked.

"Leave him to me. I will handle him", she smiled taking a full spoon of salad into her mouth.

Dinner took a bit of time than usual. "Mom, Monica and I will be at the garden".

"But why? Isn't it late already. You can go to the library, you both can pick up a book and read or something. Why the garden?", she looked so surprised.

"Mom! Its just past 7 and we won't stay long", I pecked her cheek and left with Monica.

"Why don't we watch movie instead?",

"That will be later around 10 or 11,but now, I just want to enjoy the fresh air and beautiful sight of the garden with you", I said plastering her face with lots of kisses.

"Okay honey. If that's what you want, am in for it".

We played and laughed admiring the flowers and soft breeze.

"The evening is beautiful, isn't it?", she asked me placing her head on my shoulders while we sat down on one of the wooden chairs.

"It is babe but not as beautiful as the lady sitting beside me",

"You have started with this whining of yours. Just look at the stars, and you are saying am more beautiful than them",

"If you don't want to believe me, then fine. Just know you are more beautiful than any star up there",

"Your words are just too sweet not to fall for. I love you Ray", she said staring deep in my eyes.

"You know I love you and I will always do", I said claiming her lips.