Don't touch my stuff - Smut

A/n: so my friend found my one-shot collection and I want to die. They said they wouldn't say a word about it if I wrote a smutty one shot with Lady Loki with certain... things included. Sorry if it's bad, I've never written this kind of stuff before and I just wanted to get this out as soon as possible so my friend won't say anything about this.

Warning?: smut, duh. Fem!reader, Slight choking, kinky or bratty/submissive reader + domaint Lady Loki, masturbation, knife play? Slight blood, er Idk what it's called but loki watches you? Oral sex, reader receiving,

idk if this all is right, my friend just had a lot of idea...

Please don't say anything abt it, this was just supposed to be a me thing, thanks.
_________

"Y/n, enough of this!" Loki shouted, her last nerve snapping. "For the last time, you cannot mess with my weapons!"

"Come on, Loki! Please? I'll be caref-!" You were abruptly cut off when her hand caught your neck, squeezing hard enough to make you whimper. Bringing you real close to her face, she snarled, her breath smelling intoxicatingly sweet.

"You are not touching my blades, understood?" You bit your lip, feeling incredibly turned on by her dominance. "I asked you something, pet."

"Yes, ma'am." You moaned, placing a hand on her wrist. She let you go with a sigh.

"Thank you, now I have to go finish some things with Thor and Stark, I can trust you, yes?" You looked your girlfriend over with quick breaths. Biting your finger with a smirk, you shook your head.

"You can't trust me," You giggled, feeling heat pool between your legs. "You-" Her hand caught your throat again and you groaned. She was either very oblivious of your arousal or knew exactly what she was doing. It was most likely the latter.

"You will sit here in this room and your hands will not touch anything that belongs to me," Oh, she definitely knew what her lowered voice and rough hold was doing to you. "Got it, pet?"

"Yes, ma'am." You laughed, watching your love with half lidded eyes. She let go and stalked over to the door, her black suit doing wonders for her lovely ass. You wanted nothing more than to just tackle her and makeout.

As if she read your mind - she honestly probably did - Loki looked over her shoulder with her hand still on the doorknob. Her dark lips curving into something positively wicked. "Be a good girl for me while I'm gone." Your stomach did a flip. "Love you."

"Love you, too." You waited for the door to shut before groaning pretty loudly for being alone and untouched. Gods, you couldn't wait, not when the meeting was with a very talkative Tony Stark.

Your hands rested on your collar bone with a shuddered sigh. No, you couldn't! But you had to or you were going to go insane!

You sat on the edge of the bed, letting your hands slide down your torso and down to your thighs. Though your core was literally aching to be touched, you halted. Loki wasn't around... and if you were going to break the rules, might as well break as many as you could.

Reaching for her night stand, you tugged the drawer out and licked your lips. You felt incredibly wicked as your hands wrapped around the leather handle. With caution, you held the thing Loki specifically told you not to, the reason you two had been arguing.

Her daggers.

You moaned softly as you dragged the tip of it down your hip, the sharp blade slightly cutting the fabric of your leggings. Your head rolled to the side as the knife ran down your thigh. You wondered what it would feel like going across your chest.