chapter 6.

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

❝ moonchild, don't cry,
when moon rise, it's your time. ❞

- moonchild, RM.

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

The last six months had passed by quickly for Y/N, with training their aura ability to see it better, which had worked, along with remembering which colour represented which type of emotion. Meditation was a massive part of Y/N's six-month journey, as it helped them stay calm, but it also helped to organise their thoughts and make sense of the memories that sometimes came in flashes.

Y/N had always met Ubuyashiki Kagaya, the leader of the Demon Slayer corps. They were quite nervous, not that they would have let anyone know that, but it was quite easy to get a conversation going, especially when he was able to help them a lot with their aura ability. Y/N had also found out that they had a small scar going across their right eye, and when they closed their left eye, it was much easier to see the aura that surrounded people.

"Y/N," Gyomei knocked softly on the shogi, as to not interrupt their concentration on their meditating, "I have to report to Oyakata-sama, and I want you to come along with me so we can talk to him about your ability." Y/N opened their eyes, steady, calm, and rhythmic breathing barely being heard. They nodded, standing up.

"Alright."

-

Gyomei had told Y/N everything he could about his master, that he is a wise man and very respectful. Y/N listened intensely, they were always curious to know how Gyomei had so much respect for one person only, and that person was Uyubashiki Kagaya.

They soon arrived at the Uyubashiki mansion, where two children who looked identical, aside from one having white hair and the other having black hair. They nodded towards Gyomei, "The Master is waiting for you."

Gyomei said his thanks, letting the children lead them. Y/N bowed to them in respect once they had gotten to a door, "Thank you." The children only nodded before walking off.

The gentle giant knocked on the shogi, once hearing a small, "Enter." They walked in, and Ubuyashiki Kagaya, whilst Y/N was not expecting much, did not expect such a young man (who was quite beautiful), to be the leader of the corps. He was definitely younger than Gyomei, his short black hair complimented his purple lavender eyes, but the most surprising thing was the small purple patch that covered the top right of his face.

"Ah, my child. You are here to report?" Ubuyashiki smiled, his voice calm and soothing, the voice felt like a soft autumn breeze to Y/N, nor did they expect him to have such a nice voice.

"Yes, Oyakata-sama." Gyomei kneeled in front of his master, Y/N copying his movements in respect, "I also have a few questions for you regarding this little one right here."