chapter 59

❝ i want to love one another and smile
and save all the kind-hearted people
it will get through if i hope
your voice will call me. ❞

- koi kogare (コイコガレ), man with a mission (ft. milet).

[ so i've been thinking a lot on whether i want to continue writing into the manga or wait for the anime

i'll be writing into the manga. it's going to be fucking difficult because i'm not the best interpreter when it comes to images, but i'll try my best... but i have a feeling most of you know that it'll go differently now that the DSC has Akaza and Kokushibo... so some parts will be different anyways.

i just wanted to let you guys know i made a decision and let you know where this book is heading! :) ]

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

Twirling the sword in their hand, Y/N lunged forward at the same time as Mitsuri towards the wooden dragons.

Knowing Mitsuri's exact fight style helped a lot with their teamwork. It complemented Y/N's own style of fighting. Mitsuri had the speed and agility, whilst Y/N had the power and stamina (although Mitsuri would always be stronger than them in terms of actual brawn).

Seeing Mitsuri's weapon wrap itself around the head of the nearest wooden dragon, Y/N jumped into the air as the Love Hashira threw it. Throwing the dragon into the next two behind it, and just after it had knocked them down, in a split second, the dragon had been chopped into multiple parts, the only evidence that it had been sliced was the dark navy and crescent moons left.

Stopping a few meters away from the Upper Moon, Y/N saw Mitsuri point her blade at the demon out of the corner of their eye.

"You've gone too far!" Mitsuri shouted - Y/N was unsure if the demon could actually hear, but oh well - with her eyebrows furrowed. "I'm taking Nezuko and Genya back from you, all right?"

"Shut up, you shameless tramp!" Upper Moon Four shouted back, equally as annoyed. "There's only one person in this world who can order me around."

The h/c haired narrowed their e/c eyes at the demon, pointing at him with their sword. "Oi, oi, oi! You don't get to call her a shameless tramp when you're a mindless puppet, a sheep who follows the orders from someone who doesn't even care whether you died or not!"

Just as they had finished their sentence, the demon hit the drums behind him, the wooden dragons soon following the command.

"Y/N-san, Kanroji-san!"

Trusting Mitsuri, Y/N hopped onto her back as she whipped her sword around and then jumped into the air, slicing through the sound-waves, each slash a pink colour and sounding like a cat's meow.