chapter 74

❝ gave up my youth
for my future
i just want to
rise up stronger. ❞

- social path, stray kids, ft. liSA.

[ :) ]

[ :) ]

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

She ran, gasping, wheezing, for air as memories invaded her mind. Sweat dripping down her face.

As she remembered.

Her baby brother.

Another breath. Tears still streaming down from her right eye.

Her mother- her family.

Another breath, eyes widening even further.

That man.

Squeezing her eyes tightly, hearing her brothers words in her mind.

'Run! Run, sis!!' The blood coating her body as she held on tightly to her baby brother's head, just outside of their house.

"So they die from an injection of this much blood... I cannot easily make a demon who can conquer the sun."

Snapping her eyes open, veins protruded from her forehead and neck as she grit her teeth together. No longer fanged, now just a human's pair of teeth.

Her older brother running towards her.

She ran.

Tanjiro crying in front of her, thinking he'd lost her as well.

Tears began to fall from her other eye, a sob leaving her lips.

Tomioka Giyuu, Sakonji Urokodaki.

Tamayo, Yushiro.

Zenitsu, Inosuke.

She fell to her knees harshly, hands and knees already beginning to bruise.

Ubuyashiki Kagaya.

She could feel her heartbeat rattle the cage that was her ribs, wanting to burst out.

Shinazugawa Sanemi holding out his marechi blood in front of her. The Hashira all kneeling.

Kanzaki Aoi, Tsuyuri Kanao, the triplets, Naho, Kiyo and Sumi

Shinobu showing her the gold-fish.

Rengoku Kyoujuro's aura of protection, the smile he offered to calm her.

She clutched her heart as she breathed heavily, fast.

Uzui Tengen and his wives, all smiling and crying in happiness after surviving.

The Swordsmen at the Swordsmith Village.

Shinazugawa Genya, Kanroji Mitsuri, Tokito Muichiro.