TOKITO MUICHIRO's ending

TOKITO MUICHIRO:

TOKITO MUICHIRO:

the cloudgazer

 ↪ song: hometown by twenty one pilots.

❝both of us grew up without any memories; nothing to base ourselves on and we found comfort in each other... perhaps... no. i know, we're learning to love with each other.❞

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

Y/N sighed peacefully as they stared up at the clouds high in the sky. They felt a squeeze on their left hand, making them turn to glance to their left, only to stare straight into Muichiro's sparklingly lively (but still dead) eyes.

He pointed upwards, looking up at the sky again, "That one looks like a demon's foot."

"...How do you even remember what they look like."

"just because I didn't remember my childhood, doesn't mean I don't remember things now!" Muichiro pouted, making Y/N chuckle at him.

"I just mean it's been years," Y/N let their e/c eyes wander over the sky, checking the clouds. "I don't even remember what Akaza's feet- no never mind. We're not going to talk about feet."

"We're in Heaven, we can talk about anything."

"Not feet."

Muichiro nudged their shoulder with his head while laughing, causing giggles to spill from Y/N's lips.

Suddenly, he landed on top of Y/N, putting his whole weight on them, letting go on Y/N's hand to wrap them around their waist, chin leaning on their upper chest.

"Ooof!" Y/N whined, eyes glancing between Muichiro's own.

"Hi," He whispered with a small smile, his fringe had somehow stay miraculously in place.

"Hi." Y/N whispered back, trying to hold their head up to be able to look at him. Yet, as much as they would love to continue looking at him, it was starting to hurt their neck. 

Letting their neck rest, Y/N hummed, about to point at a cloud when Muichiro straddled their waist, forcing them to look into his eyes.

Tilting their head, Y/N raised their eyebrows in question.

The man just kissed their lips and then pushed his head into their neck, letting one of his arms over their other shoulder.

"You comfy?" Y/N asked, completely endeared by Muichiro.

Muichiro shuffled slightly, getting a tiny bit comfy - to which Y/N didn't have any complaints, even if they let out a small groan of displeasure in a light joke, only to get whacked on the side of the head gently by him.

It was only when Muichiro was settled that he let out a content sigh, melting into Y/N's warmth.

"Is this how we stay, then?" They asked.

"I'd like to stay here forever." He murmured, eyes now closed.

"Yeah," Y/N whispered, smiling down at the man who was now curled up to them. "Yeah, we can now. We have all the time we need and neither of us will leave. We can stay here for as long as we want, we can go somewhere else. Wherever you want."

"I'll just follow you," Muichiro nudged their chin with the top of his head like a kitten, "I spent years without you, after having the pleasure of being able to see you. I'm just happy to be with you. So I will follow you wherever you wish to go."

Smiling, Y/N kissed the crown of his head and looked back up at sky to search for more clouds; everything they could ever ask for was here, and that was all that mattered.