from the author

first of all, i would just like to say;

thank you all for being on this journey with me. it's been incredible. i never thought my book would gain so much attraction, and people would enjoy it so much. it's quite hard for me to put into words (even though i am a writer, lol) how much i appreciate everyone giving my book a go and voting, and commenting - comments that made me burst out laughing, actually teared me up, (and YES, I ALSO SIMPED A BIT TOO HARD FOR YORIICHI WHEN I WROTE 'SWEETHEART' EVERYTIME!) - and putting my book(s) into your lists. (yes, i see what your list names are. yes, i actually genuinely laughed at some of them.)

it's been a long year - nearly quite literally, as it is this books anniversary month, with the date being december 27th! - and i've had many ups and downs due to mental illness and other outside forces like university, work, etc. but you guys stuck through it all, and i'm glad. i am also extremely glad i stuck through my mental flops, and stuck to my gut and continued this book.

there were so many times where i was like "i don't think i can do this." but in the end, i sort of forced myself to write chapters early; sometimes i would have written 5 chapters in a row just to get them done and not have to worry and then later go back and edit then once i felt better.

i think the comments were a huge help in that regard. no matter what comment it was; whether it was funny, simping, asking a question i could answer, or just appreciating the chapter. it made me want to continue. it motivated me to continue because i'd be like, "holy shit people actually like to read the book. they want more chapters, i can't just let them down."

that's not to say i didn't enjoy writing this book, i think this was the most fun i had in a long while; writing chapters out and figuring out where exactly i wanted to go. or the little foreshadowing moments that i had implemented, like yushiro's stating on y/n's sacrificial tendancies, or douma's psychotic "i will hurt anyone that tries to take you from me". knowing exactly what was going to happen. or having a light plot twist like having y/n go to see tamayo, or suddenly seeing koku before the red district. or getting a new form.

even just y/n as a character, i enjoyed writing a lot. their dynamics with each character, the different types of relationships they had with people. just, in general, i think this y/n has been a blessing to write.

just... thank you everyone. for enjoying this book. for giving it a chance. for motivating me to write.

i wouldn't have finished it without you. :)

the second and last thing;

i'm going to do a q&a.

there's a lot of unwritten shit, and things that just never made it into the book because it didn't fit, or i couldn't make it work with what i had or what i was going to write. so here's your chance to ask any question that i will try to answer!

comment here to ask questions.

i'm not sure when i'll answer, because my winter assignments are literally due in TWO WEEKS. so i will do my best to answer them after! i will also try to answer as many questions as possible, and as soon as possible! <3

once again... from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

- ren.

p.s:

if you want to read anything else from me, i have genshin impact x reader called silent cry,
and a my hero x reader called dlmlu!

for future books, i'm unsure when i'm going to publish them, but:

i have a bungou stray dogs fic in the works. it's not an x reader, and it'll be most platonic/friendly. but you'll see a lot of different types of friendships within it. i'll explain more when i have more details.
(it will be called 'maniac'!)

i have a jujutsu kaisen x reader in the works as well! this one is an x reader, but it will be based on teenager gojo, geto, shoko, etc into the present! so look forward to that. i have more progress on this, so if there is a book that will be published next; it's this one!
(this book will be called 'levanter'!)

 i have more progress on this, so if there is a book that will be published next; it's this one!(this book will be called 'levanter'!)