04

Gu Cong's acting skills are clumsy, at least that's how Xi Ye looked.

But he still accepted the young man's soft kindness, lowered his head, and pretended that he was sleepy.

In order to get something to watch, the program team selected seats for the guests after the team's live broadcast was over. Xi Ye's seat was on the outside, and Xue Minglang was across the aisle.

Xi Ye only thinks about one thing, sleep.

There is no direct flight from Huaguo to S country, and the whole journey will take about 20 hours. He is used to flying in the sky, so he naturally knows the importance of recharging his energy.

Half an hour later, the black-haired young man covered with a small blanket opened his eyes quietly: "I can't sleep."

It wasn't because other guests and main staff were chatting in low voices, but because there was a string in their minds, as if they had drunk too much coffee, and they were both tired and mentally tossing.

[Uh, maybe you need some alcohol? 】While watching a horror movie, the scariest thing is that someone suddenly utters a voice at a critical moment, pats his chest in fear, 1101 presses the pause button, "It's okay to secretly change a few melatonin pills."

If you want to abduct someone into a gang, you have to show some sincerity in the fast-traveling game, not to mention that ordinary materials are always cheap, no matter how salty Xi Ye is, every small world also has a little bit of privilege.

Taking medicine is definitely not acceptable. With so many people watching, under the watchful eyes of everyone, Xi Ye, who has been suffering from a dull headache since time travel, calmly ordered a glass of white wine.

He has no interest in alcohol, but his body is very used to it, and he drank it at regular intervals. Xi Ye raised his hand, put the cup away, and wiped his lips.

Xue Minglang on the side frowned.

He doesn't like Xi Ye's appearance. He smokes and drinks heavily, and can't even stand in front of the camera. He is decadent from head to toe.

Su Qingyue, who was chatting with Jiang Lingling, also followed Xue Minglang's line of sight. He had been bullied by Xi Ye several times, and he didn't make a sound when he saw this, but pursed his lips.

The guy who teamed up with Wei Yan was carefree, his name was Qin Cheng, he was the new host of Fruit Channel, and he was famous for his honesty in various variety shows.

Feeling that the timing was just right, he took advantage of the opportunity to open up the topic: "Brother Xue and Teacher Xi knew each other before?"

"En." Knowing the routines of variety shows, Xue Minglang didn't want to mention it, but he still said concisely: "High school classmates."

The other protagonist in the topic didn't respond at all, his eyes were closed, his cheeks flushed slightly, as if he was drunk or asleep.

Still wearing the shirt from the afternoon live broadcast, the black-haired young man had a slightly open neckline, and a large swath of scarlet color almost spread along his neck to his collarbone.

Only 1101 knows that its insecure salted fish host has to pinch something to fall asleep.

Qin Cheng unconsciously lowered his volume: "Aren't you in the same class?"

Xue Minglang: "Yes, he has good grades."

After several rounds of hot searches, the label of high school dropout has been attached to Xi Ye. Although what Xue Minglang said is true, it sounds a bit mocking to outsiders.