132

...

Buzzing, the hover car took off, Gu Cong's eyes darkened before he could reply, but the words in his mouth were very gentle: "Did I scare you?"

Xi Ye, who suddenly caught a straight ball, said truthfully, "A little bit."

He thought Gu Cong needed more time to think it through.

After all, the other party in the new world looks mature and stable, and it is difficult to be an indomitable young man like an eighteen-year-old.

"But I can't wait." Trying to restrain the urge to hug the young man into his arms, Gu Cong turned sideways, with fisted hands resting on his knees.

It's not just a physical need, but a deeper and more greedy desire. He wants to be by Xi Ye's side every day in the future like today.

"It's too hasty, I know." Being stared at by those green eyes, it seemed that everything in his heart could not be hidden. For a moment, Gu Cong even wanted to cover Xi Ye's eyes with his hand, but in the end he just looked at the operation panel in the back row, and seriously remedied: "I'm going to buy a bunch of flowers."

In the next second, his clenched fist was covered by a palm with a lower body temperature.

"It's good like this," the fingertips could be said to be firm, squeezed into the man's fingers, and interlocked intimately with him, Xi Ye raised his head, slowly and solemnly, kissed the corner of Gu Cong's lips, "Gao Rose, isn't it?"

No matter how fragrant the flowers are, they can't compare to the sincere love words from the other party.

Boom.

His heart was beating violently like a drum, and Gu Cong's Adam's apple was obviously swallowing and rolling. The rumors in the company in the past were definitely based on the stereotype of appearance. At least for him, there is no one in the world who is more capable of dating than Xi Ye.

"I want to kiss you," Gu Cong emphasized, "I only want to kiss you." Shang still remembered the so-called bed partner who took a deep breath in his chest.

In coordination, the young man close at hand closed his eyes.

His eyelashes are very long, lighter in color than normal people, curly and curled, in the daytime, like a butterfly woven by light, fluttering its wings and trembling slightly with breathing.

The kiss that was supposed to be on the lips was pressed between the eyebrows.

Then, gently move down, passing over the young man's thin eyelids, the straight bridge of the nose, the small tip of the nose, and finally, a slight curvature in the center of the upper lip.

Xu felt itchy, and the young man rubbed against him with his slightly hot lips from the kiss.

boom--

The fire of the prairie ignited in an instant, Gu Cong stretched his back, tightly interlocked his fingers with Xi Ye, and embraced Xi Ye with his empty hands, with great strength, but just enough to allow the young man to breathe smoothly.

The turbulent heat flowed into the lower abdomen.

...I may have to break my promise.

Gu Cong thought.

Until the red-cheeked young man struggled to raise his hand, hooked his loose collar like a warning, and shook: "Be honest."

Aggrieved with amber eyes hanging down, the ferocious wolf was willing to be tamed, reluctantly, Gu Cong stopped.