95

As if someone pressed the freeze button, Gu Cong froze on the horse.

"You...I..." I really didn't know what to say at this moment, Gu Cong faltered, and simply turned words into actions, and kissed straight away with a wooden face.

He really didn't have much experience, and because of the same high nose bridge as Xi Ye, he bumped lightly, and then learned a lesson, learned to turn his head, and kissed the soft and cool lips of the young man.

A little clumsy, but very cute in Xi Ye's eyes. The man's body was clean, with only a faint smell of soap locust. He had just shaved his beard for a day, and he quietly raised his head again. He couldn't see it with the naked eye. He was so close that he rubbed against him. Xi Ye couldn't help chuckling.

Gu Cong, who was already nervous, blinked quickly.

What did he do wrong? Although young people look good when they smile, but at this time, it seems that they shouldn't be smiling.

"Beard." Facts have proved that the system's theory about kissing to cure diseases is completely wrong. Xi Ye didn't feel his dry throat suddenly lubricated, but he still raised his hand to touch Gu Cong's chin and squeezed out two words.

The 1101 protested with a large mosaic in front of him: "Didn't you realize that you don't stutter?"

Gu Cong also found out.

On weekdays, probably because of the need to calibrate the pronunciation, the young man occasionally speaks a few times, always very slowly, and every word is articulated very clearly, at first glance, it sounds a little stumbled.

The sentence just now sounded extremely normal, but the ending was a little hoarse.

"Does it hurt you?" Gu Cong secretly made up his mind to cleanse his face once a day. Gu Cong didn't think too much about it. He just thought these two words were relatively simple. He raised his hand and touched the young man's small Adam's apple, "Does my throat hurt? I brought water."

As if smoothing the fur of a wounded animal, his movements are not provocative, pure too much, but places like Adam's apple are always uncomfortable to be touched by people.

After enduring and enduring, seeing that the other party still had no intention of stopping, Xi Ye simply fought back, and leaned towards the man's waist to untie a certain water bag that was caught.

Quickly, the rough fingertips that were playing tricks on his neck finally left, and grabbed his wrist: "cough."

"I come."

--Different from himself who has been exposed to the wind and sun all year round, the young man's skin is as smooth as satin. Gu Cong was curious for a moment, but unconsciously forgot to stop.

After a long time without getting any new instructions, the bored Wu Yun had no choice but to continue wandering along the road slowly, with his master, waiting for the large troops to catch up.

It is said that the face of a child in June is not bad, and now it is May, and it is not bad. Not long after Xi Ye woke up, the sky became overcast.

The rain in late spring is generally difficult to pour down, and it is not freezing. There was a rain a few days ago, and it was hazy, and it didn't even affect the journey.

But now that Gu Cong is taking Xi Ye with him, it's not easy to ask him to get in the rain with him. If it really rains, the young man's clothes will be stained, and he will be more likely to get sick.

Therefore, even if he couldn't bear to part with the time when only the two of them were alone in the world, he moved the reins and urged the dark clouds to rush back.