177

Gu Cong knew very well that he was dreaming.

On Liuyun Mountain, he had seen the scene of a strange fairy in white being stabbed by a sword many times. In every sleepless night, when the impostor in front of him looked at him with hatred, Gu Cong even wanted to laugh.

Xi Ye would never show such an expression.

Betrayal is the norm for villains who are excluded from the small world. No matter how painful it is, the opponent is always restrained. Compared with weak moral condemnation and extravagant hope that the perpetrator will find his conscience and kneel down and cry bitterly, Xi Ye should be more willing to use his own hands to protect himself and seek a "reason" for himself.

Besides, the real Xi Ye is sleeping in his room right now, within a distance that can be seen just by looking up.

But even so, when the impostor wearing the alien shell read his mind and nailed his shoulder with a puppet thread, Gu Cong still didn't dodge, and stood upright to take the blow.

The reason given by rationality is, of course, that he needs to let the boss relax his vigilance and get closer to the boss; but emotionally tells Gu Cong that even if he gets hurt, even if he knows that the other party is a counterfeit, he still wants to hug Xi Ye.

This is something he has regretted for a long time in reality.

Unexpectedly, at the moment when Gu Cong was about to raise his right hand, the dream that was so painful suddenly stopped, and then, like an old-fashioned TV set on a cassette, flickering non-stop, chaotic colors mixed together, blended into a distorted chaos, and then wiped away by invisible hands like ink.

"Jiang Chuan?"

A strong and thick smell of blood poured into the nostrils, mixed with a few faint lemon smells, it was the hotel's own inferior shower gel, which was the same brand as the shampoo.

Above the waist, the close-fitting clothing has been stripped off, and he is leaning on the young man's arms, the wound near the chest was wrapped up by the young man's shoulders and tied with a bow.

As soon as he got close to the boss, he was dragged out of the dream, but Gu Cong was not annoyed. He just raised his eyes and looked at the boy's hazy face in the darkness: "Where's the ghost?"

"I drove you away," whispered Xi Ye, imitating the player in his memory, and comforted him, "Don't be afraid."

Originally, he thought that Jiang Chuan was very strong, stronger than most of the players he had seen, but it turned out that the other party just stayed in the dream for a short while, and the blood started to bleed endlessly.

Sure enough, you still need your own protection.

"Huh-" The magician who failed in the performance left the stage in embarrassment, but the cage of the dream was not released. Next to Gu Cong, Zhao Dong, who was holding a yellow talisman, was sleeping soundly, and did not respond to the conversation between the two.

"The quilt is dirty." Frowning in distaste, Xi Ye wrapped his right hand around the man's thin waist and forcefully said, "Get up and change the bed, I'll help you."

Hu Po's eyes overflowed with a smile unconsciously, Gu Cong thought, what he hurt was his chest, not his feet, so why would he need a boy half a head shorter than himself to help him?

But he was not willing to refuse.

Also because of this supporting action, Gu Cong, who bent slightly to accommodate the other party, saw the boy's tattered shirt.