159

shame.

Really shameful.

Under the eyes of everyone, the face of the Wuliang Sword Sect seemed to be rubbed against the ground.

Whether it is tolerable or unbearable, the girl in pink immediately wanted to stand up and support her senior brother, but just the six words from the young man's mouth made her dizzy, and she held on to the sword so she didn't fall.

Shen Qingshu was injured a few days ago and went back to the mountain to recuperate. No one else knew about this, but the old suzerain knew it well. However, handing over one's apprentice casually is definitely not what a righteous leader should do.

As one of the few tribulation-surviving powers in the world, what the old suzerain represents is more of a deterrent, a symbol, and he hasn't made a move for a long time.

Only this time, the coercion brought by the white-clothed young man actually made his natal sword hidden in the sea of ​​consciousness buzz excitedly, uncontrollably rushed out between his eyebrows, and stood in front of him.

One high and one low, the air is pulled, and the sky and the earth change color.

1101 was nervous: "Is it possible? This is Shen Qingshu's home field." Besides, his host is still injured, so do you have to have a bottom line when you spoil your boyfriend?

Xi Ye didn't respond to the system's words.

Similar situations, to him in the past, were as common as eating and drinking. In the stories that run for the protagonist, how could he wait for the villain to prepare for countless confrontations?

"Shhh-"

The sky above the head was faintly flashing with golden light like an electric arc. Presumably, it was a disciple of the Wuliang Sword Sect, who finally realized that he used the Great Mountain Protector Formation. The Great Mountain Protector Formation gathers the power of the spiritual veins of all peaks, gathers the good fortune of heaven and earth, and inherits it for thousands of years. It cannot be matched by manpower. Worried that his disciples really did something wrong, the old suzerain sank to his dantian: "This fellow Taoist..."

click.

What responded to him was several volleys of puppet threads, which tore off a large piece of the barrier where the golden light flowed.

All tangible and intangible things, at the moment they are touched by the slender white line, no matter whether they are willing or not, they must obediently accept the shackles of the youth and allow them to manipulate them.

Casually, Xi Ye moved his fingers, and flung the fragments of the barrier that compressed a large amount of spiritual power towards a mountain that was still pleasing to the eye.

boom.

As if a huge firework exploded, he smiled and lowered his eyes: "What did you say?"

Suddenly, hundreds of spirit swords were aimed at him at the same time.

There were the old suzerain and some disciples from the sect. The onlookers hadn't yet discerned the situation and dared not join the battlefield at will, but even so, the hundreds of sword intents that were connected with each other seemed to be weak in the midair.

Ma Shitou, who was hiding in the corner of the square in front of the hall, was a little worried.

After all, he didn't directly give up the long-standing wish, but asked Mr. Xi to take him and take a closer look at what this cultivation world is like.