63

Since the rainy night, for three days in a row, the tyrant's Mingguang Palace has been filled with newcomers.

For the previous dynasty, this was naturally not a big deal, he was just a servant with a clean background, no relatives to support, and no heirs, and he was favored as much as he was favored, which was better than that of Pei Shijun's family.

However, for the harem, Gu Cong's "superior position" is tantamount to changing the sky above their heads, especially the court ladies and eunuchs who serve Pei Yi, from the calm and uneasy at the beginning to the uneasy now, in the end, they can only comfort themselves, so what if they live in Mingguang Palace for three days? No, he is still a slave with no name or distinction.

1101, who is keen on eating melons rationally, wished he had a few more mouths, and entrusted his dream to quarrel with this group of people: what do you know, the host of the house obviously didn't want to trap Gu Cong in the big boxy box of the "Imperial Palace".

Throughout the ages, those who have a status with the emperor, regardless of gender, even if they are not remembered for a lifetime, who can be released from the palace.

"Your Majesty? Your Majesty wants to drive away the ministers again today?" Gradually understanding the little emperor's bottom line, Gu Cong changed the other party's new tea and asked, "What reason are you looking for today?"

Leaning sideways on the bed, the young man with loose black hair was holding a scripture book without raising his eyes: "The tea is too hot."

Gu Cong immediately said, "This tea is brought by Eunuch Li."

Xi Ye rubbed his forehead.

He could see that the respect and humility of the first meeting was all an illusion created by this person because of his first meeting with the saint. The real Gu Cong was still quite different from the previous two worlds.

Even more off-the-wall.

As expected, someone boldly approached him again: "Your Majesty is in pain again?"

The clothes on his body were changed into the same gold embroidered blue robe of the highest standard as Li Dezhong's, which made him look more handsome, and the pinch marks on his neck gradually faded after applying good plaster several times.

Mao Sui recommended himself, and he said as if offering a treasure: "Yesterday, I used my head to practice for a long time, and I found the acupuncture points. Your Majesty, try it?"

The "strange disease" set in the plot can't be solved by anyone except Pei Yi who has the aura of the protagonist. Knowing that the other party's efforts are useless, Xi Ye still pursed his lips and hummed.

Talking and talking, moving and moving, seeing that the little emperor was still leaning against the head of the bed and had no intention of cooperating, Gu Cong had no choice but to step forward, find the right position, and gently move the other side, making himself a new pillar to lean on.

The fingertips moved from time to time, circling various acupuncture points. He didn't like to be in contact with people, but he could accept the little emperor's approach.

--Of course, if the little emperor insists on approaching, he can't refuse.

But after careful calculation, except for the first time when he asked him to take off his clothes, the other party didn't seem to force him to do anything, but just looked a little fierce.

When he said that he was going to be driven away, he only mentioned it in his mouth, and he didn't really take any action.

To be honest, Gu Cong was really afraid of being held tightly by the little emperor for a few breaths. It was the instinctive fear of death that cannot be avoided;