- Landlord Tenant- Arc 2- 29

"clang!"

With the crisp sound of a heavy object falling to the ground, Xi Ye opened his eyes, and saw a familiar hand, the index finger was cut open, the flesh rolled up, and the dark red viscous liquid was falling drop by drop.

The strange thing is that he didn't feel too much pain. His sense of touch seemed to be covered with a thick layer of cloth, which was dull and numb. A kitchen knife stained with blood fell at his feet. Judging from the surrounding furnishings, it should be a kitchen with complete utensils and a small video camera.

Lying on the chopping board was a yellow croaker that had been dismantled in half. The scales and viscera had been removed, and the bones were exposed.

1101 who came a step behind: "Hand! Hand! Hurry up and bandage."

--The host has too many trumpets available, and every time it has to wait for Xi Ye to wake up on the trumpet, it can accurately locate the other party.

The left wrist with the cuff rolled up was empty, and the silver chain with deep sea pearls that had been worn for decades was gone. With a blink of an eye, Xi Ye confirmed, "I'm dead."

He has experienced death many times, but none of them was like "just now", lying on the rocking chair peacefully as if falling asleep.

[Yes, otherwise, how could we jump to a new world?] Quickly scanned the whole room, 1101 hurriedly commanded, "There is a medicine box in the living room, you bandage it first!"

Xi Ye didn't move: "Where's Gu Cong?"

1101, which was noisy just a second ago, got stuck.

Like a broken gramophone, it stammered: "Uh... Gu Cong... Gu Cong followed you."

It left later than Xi Ye, so it can know what happened in the last world. To be honest, 1101 did not expect that someone would grow old with the host like in the novel. After discovering that the host passed away, he held the host's hand, lay beside the host, and then left without any external force.

It's almost like, like the soul data has been extracted.

Of course, 1101 did not tell Xi Ye about this unreliable guess, not to mention that there are many systems without emotional intelligence that rush to describe the death of the other person's cherished person.

"Xi Ye?" Seeing the young man bent down to pick up the kitchen knife on the ground, the mechanical voice of 1101 trembled, afraid that the other party would wipe his neck if he didn't think about it.

But Xi Ye was far calmer than he imagined.

Chicken soup was gurgling in the stewpot in the corner, and in the white smoke, Xi Ye calmly found the medicine box, bandaged it, and mopped the floor to tidy up the messy kitchen.

There are many large and small mirrors installed in this apartment. Along the way, through the reflection of the mirrors, Xi Ye realized that "I" was very thin, a little abnormally thin.

The face was still the same, the complexion was also unreasonably white, the wrist bones protruded sharply, and there seemed to be no flesh under the skin.

Perhaps it was because of poor physical condition and bleeding, this time the memory came later than usual, dizziness, hypoglycemia, but there was no food at home that could replenish energy urgently, so Xi Ye had to lift the lid of the pot, picked up the spoon, blew, and tasted the fragrant chicken soup.

In the next second, a violent, irresistible feeling of vomiting swept over him.

He staggered to the bathroom he had been to before. The black-haired young man bent over and opened his mouth, but couldn't spit out anything. A lot of strange memories flashed through his mind. Xi Ye turned on the faucet and poured cold water on his face. He supported the sink and calmed down.