111

Gu Cong suspected that he was touched by a kitten, but he had no evidence.

The medical examination report from the hospital proved that other than the trauma, the other party was only slightly malnourished. Therefore, at first, Gu Cong thought that the cat was playing with him, and cooperated with him to "stand still" for a long time, until he found that the other party's limbs and tail were relaxed and limp, as if he had lost consciousness.

Immediately bent down to pick up Maomao, the other party did not respond, the emerald green eyes were tightly closed, melting into his hands like a puddle of warm water.

With the most basic knowledge of first aid, Gu Cong did not move, but put the cat on the bed as smoothly as possible, and quickly went to the living room to get the medicine box.

The small home-use medical device was turned on and aimed at Xi Ye. Two seconds later, a steady mechanical sound came out: "He fell asleep."

Gu Cong: ...

He tentatively touched the cat's most sensitive ear tips and paw pads, and even rubbed the cat's soft and fluffy belly with his fingertips. Gu Cong, who didn't get any response, started the diagnosis and treatment device again.

1101 finally found a chance to show up in reality: "He fell asleep."

He really fell asleep!

Frowning, Gu Cong suspected that he hadn't updated the model of the medical device for a long time.

Putting his ear close to the cat's chest, he first listened to the other's heartbeat, which was relatively steady and faster than his own, then touched the pink nose with his fingertips, it was slightly moist, and his breathing was shallow.

Seeing that Gu Cong made it clear that he didn't believe his own judgment, 1101, who was put aside, tried to keep his tone as rigid as possible, and added: "I'm not broken."

There are very few smart furniture in this apartment that can be invaded by it, otherwise who would want to be a medical device that can't move.

Cleverly, it changed to a relatively professional term: "The vital signs are normal, and there is no need to send to the doctor."

Gu Cong, who looked serious, also used his optical brain to search and found that the heartbeat of cats is indeed a little faster than that of humans.

Even so, Gu Cong still didn't feel completely relieved, but put the diagnostic device beside the cat and connected it to his own optical brain, so that as long as the diagnostic device issued an alarm, he would be able to find it no matter where he was.

1101 was slightly relieved.

The host will sleep so deeply, all because of the trumpet Klein-Levin syndrome. Patients with this disease are often very lethargic, and they wake up due to various physiological needs regardless of day or night. However, this short-term awakening is more like instinct dominating the body.

The more dangerous point is that this is a kind of narcolepsy, irresistible, and can force the patient to cataplexy at any time and place.

Until the patient is completely through a period of long or short lethargy.

In a sense, it is indeed very similar to the sleeping beauty in the fairy tale.

Except not being awakened by the prince's kiss.

At present, this kind of nervous system abnormality can only appear in human beings. Therefore, the diagnosis and treatment machines in the pet hospital have not noticed it. Otherwise, once it is reported, Xi Ye's identity will be revealed immediately.