172

good?

Xi Ye took it for granted, but Gu Cong was a little taken aback.

It is true that he treats Xi Ye a little special because of the guilt he felt towards Yixian many worlds ago, but is a coat, two pieces of chocolate, and a few greetings enough?

Too simple, too easy to coax.

"Well," Gu Cong felt a little uncomfortable being stared at by the young man's clean eyes, tilted his head, suppressed the subtle guilt, and pretended to appreciate the fountain, "I will treat you better in the future."

The words sounded delightful, but Xi Ye didn't care at all, and continued the previous topic: "Don't do bad things, don't be afraid of ghosts knocking on the door, the players who were picked last night should all have encountered their own bad things."

It's a pity that the ghost still underestimated him, he had too many similar experiences, even though his memory was vague, they had really existed before, which made him unable to feel any guilt or fear.

However, as a player, the man next to him didn't have any sense of being a player. Instead of discussing the clues, he raised his hand and rubbed his head with his warm and dry palm.

"Although I don't know why you killed him," Gu Cong said softly, "but I think it's not your fault."

--it's not your fault.

It was the first time Xi Ye heard such words.

So he raised his head, and for the first time, there was a desire to explain, truthfully: "He wants to kill me."

"So the ghost in this dungeon is too stupid to pick the wrong person to be judged." Gu Cong followed the boy's soft hair with his fingertips down, and Gu Cong grasped the measure, and slightly pushed the collar of the jacket that the other party stood up, "Does it still hurt?"

The buttons were fastened to the top collar, which neatly wrapped the snow-satin-like neck. On the exposed skin, not to mention fingerprints, not even a trace of red marks could be seen.

Xi Ye likes this concern and wants to keep it longer.

But he was not very good at lying, so he shook his head honestly, pursed his lips, and made a big circle: "It hurts a lot before."

The tone was slow and light, almost a kind of subtle and tactful coquettishness, but the young man who spoke it did not realize that the listener, Gu Cong, was so soft-hearted.

"Sorry." His fingertips ran down Xi Ye's neck in a soothing manner, and he closed the collar of the boy again, "I will wake you up next time."

"Jiang Chuan" has amber eyes.

Xi Ye paid attention when he first met, but now, he feels that those eyes that hide concern have become more beautiful, like the sun, shining warmly on him.

Opening his mouth, he added contradictoryly:

"Actually, it didn't hurt too much."

Gu Cong suddenly laughed.

The breeze blew, and the fountain was up and down. After standing side by side quietly for a while, Gu Congcai said: "It should be the chips that broke the belly of 205 players."

"Only the casino will trade in physical points."

The cold numbers on the watch are not as heavy as metal. Pushing down the chips like a hill with your own hands is better than pointing and clicking on the virtual screen that only you can see. It has a more allin atmosphere.