119

Mr. Xi?

The smile disappeared in a second, the white-haired youth fixedly glanced at Gu Cong, and went straight to the bathroom.

"You haven't taken your clothes yet..."

"boom."

The last few words were blocked back into the throat by the dull sound of closing the door, the strength was normal, but the timing was so coincidental that it seemed to choke him on purpose, Gu Cong sat on the sofa with an innocent face.

People are indeed more difficult to understand than cats.

In the usual way, Gu Cong would definitely lend his washed pajamas to the other party, but now, considering that Xi Ye is no longer a good cat demon who simply trusts himself, he turns on his optical brain, quickly browses through several shops in the same city, and picks out a set of home clothes that may meet the aesthetics of young people, as well as necessary personal accessories, places an order, and orders the most expensive and fastest delivery service.

As for the suit, there was no logo on the back of the other party's shirt, nor was there a belt. When he first suspected that the young man might be Xi Ye, Gu Cong paid special attention to it. Now that he thought about it, it was probably a hand-cut custom product.

It is better to wait for someone to come out and let the other party choose by themselves.

In the same city delivery, within a quarter of an hour, the doorbell of the apartment was rang, and there was a small cylindrical service robot outside the door. After the iris verification was passed, it clicked twice, and opened its hollow belly: "Please pick up the package."

"Thank you for your patronage."

In today's society, most manual labor is replaced by AI-equipped machines. Gu Cong is not surprised by this, and said goodbye to the other party with a good temper. He closed the door and put the exquisitely packaged carton on the floor next to the bathroom.

Worried that the young man didn't hear him putting things down, he flexed his fingers, and Gu Cong knocked on the frosted glass that was already stained with mist: "The clothes are outside the door, take them yourself."

Although the other party is the president and major shareholder of his new company, Gu Cong himself is not a person who is too obsessed with money and status, and his tone and attitude naturally do not imply any sincerity.

What's more, when he thinks of the young man's animal form, and thinks of the cuteness of the other party lying flat and Ren Rua, no matter how cold the young man's expression is, he will not be afraid.

Xi Ye had already taken a shower before, but this time he took a shower very quickly. When he saw the brand new carton outside, he pursed his lips, without saying a word, and closed the door again and harder.

His skin is white, and his hair color is like new snow in the sun, with strands of silver at the end, and is set off by the loose dark blue home clothes, which looks like it will melt at any time.

Gu Cong in the kitchen was busy arranging the takeaway in the insulated box. When he heard the noise, he faithfully conveyed Anna's instructions without raising his head: "The assistant said, you must contact her when you wake up."

As usual, the fluffy tail protrudes from the loose waistband. Unlike ordinary cats, it is not slender, but fluffy and soft. Right now, it is standing upright according to the owner's mood, with the tip slightly bent down, shaking fidgetingly.

"When talking, it's more polite to look at the other person." The moment the plate was handed to him, Xi Ye pressed Gu Cong's wrist and raised his eyebrows, "Am I ugly?"