26

The protagonists who should be the pillars of each other fight among themselves, but the world consciousness has no time to toss the villain who "provokes" in the middle. After all, according to the big data deduction, even if Xi Ye dies on the spot now, the rift between Xue Minglang and Su Qingyue will not be repaired, and Xi Ye will even be pushed to the position of Bai Yueguang.

This kind of operation similar to a card bug caused 1101 to stare blankly, and after a while, it asked: "Those photos... did you do it on purpose?"

[How can it be called intentional? It was Xue Minglang who couldn't explain it himself. 】

Lying lazily on the bed, Xi Ye said slowly, "It's also the first time for me to use such a gentle way."

mild?

1101 felt that the understanding of the word gentle between himself and the host seemed to be a bit off. In the past few worlds, although there were some protagonists who went to BE, they were lack of villain stimulation, not unforgettable enough, and the passion faded away. It was the first time that Xue Minglang and Su Qingyue had a falling out.

While talking, Gu Cong, who had been staring at Xi Ye last night until the early hours of the morning, also woke up, his arms tightened, and he buried his chin into the young man's neck and rubbed: "Xi Ye."

Clingy.

Thinking so, Xi Ye didn't turn away the big stove beside him. There was still a scene to be filmed in the afternoon, so he lay down with someone for another five minutes before getting up.

... Then one leg went limp, and she almost knelt and sat on the edge of the bed.

1101 couldn't help it: "Pfft."

Secretly suspecting that he didn't perform well, Gu Cong was also taken aback, jumped off the bed in an instant, and picked him up nervously.

For so many years before and after his awakening, Xi Ye had never suffered any injuries, but this crisp, numb and soft feeling was completely different from the pain, so strange that he couldn't cope with it for a while.

Closing his eyes, he asked, "Where did you learn it?"

Gu Cong whispered a URL.

"But I think they are just a pile of moving meat, and they don't feel the slightest bit." Gu Cong quickly raised his hand to swear, and kissed the young man's reddish ear tips, "I just want to make my brother feel better."

here we go again.

Every time he tries to be cute, he has to call his brother, just like a husky who has a guilty conscience and hangs around the owner after the house is demolished.

The process is comfortable, Xi Ye actually has no obsession with up and down, but Gu Cong regards it as his own indulgence, the following days are extremely exciting, and he is full of energy even with work, so that Zhou Ming specially called him to ask him what ecstasy soup he poured on other children.

Xi Ye, who has been concentrating on filming recently, expressed his innocence.

As the film got to the later stage, he got busier, and when he got home, he would fall asleep with Gu Cong in his arms. The crew's secrecy work was excellent enough, and Zhou Ming was a seasoned veteran. Until Xue Minglang and Su's contract were officially terminated, Xi Ye hadn't been successfully surrounded by reporters. If it wasn't for the overwhelming reports, he wouldn't even know that the protagonist Gong Shou broke up completely.

Growing up being pampered and held in the palm of his hand by his family, Su Qingyue didn't have a young master's temper on the surface, but he was very proud in his bones. No matter whether Xue Minglang explained well or not, as long as his own knots were not resolved, the name "Xi Ye" would always be a thorn in the way between them.