114

Compared with humans, cats have limited power. As a "punishment" for secretly removing the gauze, Xi Ye was finally wrapped in Gu Cong's arms and tied into a pigtail.

In other words, little bait.

The silvery-white fur is long and soft, even a completely inexperienced person like Gu Cong can handle it pretty well.

The tool is a small leather case that was originally used to seal food at home. It is very thin. Make sure the tightness does not make the cat feel pain. Gu Cong let go of his hand and admired:

"cute."

1101 in Consciousness Sea also echoed: "Super cute! It's an apple head!"

At any rate, he has also been a star in three or four small entertainment circles. Of course, Xi Ye knows what the shape of an apple head looks like. After accurately measuring the length of his "arm", he resolutely gave up struggling.

And following Xi Ye's movements, the little tucker on the back of the silver-white Maomao's head also shook slightly. Gu Cong just made sure that the other party was not really angry, so he acted like a strong fool.

After all, from the beginning to the present, not to mention the bleeding from the skin, he couldn't even see a white mark scratched by his claws.

Feeling inexplicably pampered by a cat, Gu Cong lowered his head, rubbed the tip of his nose against Xi Ye's head affectionately, and took a big breath.

No matter how cold and serious the shit-shoveling officer is, he will eventually end up on the road of sucking cats. In Gu Cong's eyes, he just shortened the process a bit. It's a normal behavior and there is nothing wrong with it.

But Xi Ye is human.

The so-called sucking cats was like kissing him.

...There is no reserve at all, does this person casually get close to all animals?

The big fluffy tail flicked in dissatisfaction, and Xi Ye jumped off the sofa.

Gu Cong didn't think about "do not touch evil" at all, thinking that the other party was annoyed by his rua, so he didn't force it anymore, but wiped his hands clean and went into the kitchen.

Skillfully dug out the instant lunch box in the refrigerator and heated it, Gu Cong washed the newly bought chicken and fish, boiled some of it in water, and fried some of it in oil, and added it to himself.

Considering that the cat rice should be light enough, he specially chose the deep-sea fish recommended by the supermarket shopping guide robot. It does not need any seasoning and side dishes, and it will bring sweetness when you eat it empty-handed.

The price is a bit expensive, but fortunately, he is still good at making money. After cutting and arranging the dishes like in the morning, Gu Cong called to the living room: "Snowball."

Xi Ye: What a silly name.

But this body is really hungry.

Before he could finish struggling, a man's voice came from the kitchen, even softer than before: "Qiaoqiu?"

--After choosing the name before, Gu Cong was very sure that the other party could distinguish the difference between syllables and syllables, but simply ignored him.

He was full of patience, he could easily bring Xi Ye in, but he insisted on barking over and over until the silver-white cat quietly appeared by the door, borrowed a chair, and gracefully jumped onto the dining table.

To be honest, if it was replaced by other animals, even if it was a human transformed into a beast, it would be difficult for Gu Cong to actively share the dining table.