09

Newborn calves are not afraid of tigers, this word is perfect for Gu Cong.

He spoke bluntly, and he didn't expect to turn off the microphone. His eyes were bright, and he was serious and childish, frank and frank, which made people less annoying.

Xi Ye was actually not angry, but simply annoyed by the quarrel, but I have to say that Gu Cong's personality and handling of things made him very useful. Pressing down on the other party's hand that was deliberately waving in front of him, Xi Ye slightly curled his lips.

It was a very clear and shallow arc, but Xue Minglang who was not far away found it extremely dazzling.

On the one hand, he was glad that he got rid of Xi Ye's indiscriminate bombardment of text messages and chases, on the other hand, he felt that Xi Ye changed his mind too quickly. He obviously only told him that he liked him a few days ago, and even turned down his work to visit his class and catch up with his final banquet.

Negative emotions were gradually brought into the game by Xue Minglang.

Although he has been deliberately suppressing his boredom and is a good enough actor, Su Qingyue, Xue Minglang's teammate, still noticed something abnormal.

Their opponent in the first round was the Wei Yan group. It stands to reason that Xue Minglang would try his best to be a gentleman when he was certain of the advantage when there were girls on the opposite side.

This time the opponent played very fiercely, even though Wei Yan and Qin Cheng were not newbies in sports, the final score was also a bit ugly.

"It's not okay to stay in the shed. My arms and legs move like I'm forty years old." Smiling, he found a step down, and Qin Cheng bowed to Wei Yan solemnly, "Miss Wei, please forgive me. Xiaosheng really tried his best."

Wei Yan, who had a delicate expression a second ago, immediately burst out laughing.

She didn't expect to be let down by others, and she didn't think that she would win, but the volleyball passed by her face a few times, which inevitably made her feel targeted.

On the contrary, on Xi Ye's side, because Jiang Lingling is an unexpected volleyball expert, with Gu Cong full of passion, she was defeated at the beginning.

"Unexpectedly." Excitedly high-fiving her partner, Jiang Lingling said with a smile, "I was on the volleyball team in high school, and it wasn't mentioned in Encyclopedia."

Gu Cong, who has done his homework before recording the episode: ...

Careless.

Xi Ye was originally worried that Gu Cong would be troubled by him like he was surfing in the afternoon, but now, Jiang Lingling directly saved herself the chance to confront the protagonist.

As if seeing a big drooping tail behind the boy, Xi Ye moved his arm and bumped into the other's arm: "You want to live in a big house so much?"

"Actually, there is still a chance, as long as Jiang Lingling and the others..."

"It's the same wherever you live." Uncommonly, before Xi Ye could finish speaking, Gu Cong lowered his eyes, and his voice was as thin as a mosquito, "I just don't want you to lose in front of your love rival."

The word "rival in love" is extremely light, like a cloud, it was blown away as soon as it was uttered, and even the most sensitive microphone failed to capture the entangled mind of the young man.

Fortunately, Xi Ye's eyes were good, and he recognized the other person's mouth shape: "He is not."

Gu Cong raised his head suddenly: "No?"