- Fairy Mountain Immortal - Arc 6 -135

Gu Cong's voice was very soft.

However, Xi Ye felt that his heart was slightly swollen, as if it was filled to the brim with some invisible thing, and it was heavy, but it didn't bring him any pressure, leaving just the right ironing like a ring.

Suddenly, he stopped: "I have sleeping beauty syndrome."

Defects originating from the nervous system were not completely filled by the end of the plot. Although they went out smoothly today, in the past days, there were actually many missed movies and missed appointments.

Or maybe in two hours, Gu Cong will carry himself back to the car despite all kinds of curious eyes.

Gu Cong's kiss can wake him up, but without mentioning time travel, settings, and soul characteristics, he cannot give Gu Cong a reasonable explanation.

After all, no one should want to know that he is just a string of cold words in the paper world, or even skipped directly, and reduced to a background board for constructing the stage.

Anyway, it will be forgotten in the next world, so why bother to annoy the other party.

The thin lips were pursed slightly, and Xi Ye frowned unconsciously.

He is a very vigilant person.

Except for some basic supplies and the life-saving medicine that 1101 bought himself, he has hardly touched the props in the system store. Only at this moment, he came up with the idea of ​​using the fast travel game to take a shortcut.

Gu Cong said, "It doesn't matter."

"I can kiss you."

"When you want to wake up."

This time Xi Ye was really stunned: "You know?"

Gu Cong: "I know."

Getting along day and night, no matter how good Xi Ye's acting skills are, there will always be something strange when he accidentally wakes up.

What's more, maybe the other party didn't realize that Xi Ye never really wanted to hide anything from Gu Cong.

"So this should be the proof of our fate." The tone was brisk, and Gu Cong didn't go into the unreasonable part of it, but used a more romantic way of saying it.

Holding tightly the hand of the young man in his pocket that was tightly attached to him, and the hard ring pressed against him, Gu Cong said solemnly, "I'm here to save you, my highness the princess."

Those illnesses, past, and moods that once made the other party suffer, will be borne by him in the future.

It is rare for Xi Ye to experience the lack of words.

The fine snow falling like powdered sugar was still falling, he opened his mouth and blurted out, "Gu Cong."

"Let's get married."

Gu Cong, who was hesitating whether to change his name to His Royal Highness, said, "Cough!"

"Ahem!"

-Surprise visible to the naked eye.

Not to mention him, even 1101, who was silently eating sugar in the sea of ​​consciousness, almost didn't get tensed. Except for the last life where he was tied to a baby and kissed at the beginning, Xi Ye never took the initiative to mention marriage.

He has never had a sense of ritual, nor does he feel that a ring or a piece of paper can guarantee each other's future.

But if the opponent is Gu Cong...