55

Like nature is like.

It's just that the price of liking is a bit high.

The good-looking sweater was completely dirty, although it was not unthreaded, it was torn and deformed to some extent. When he woke up the next day, Gu Cong honestly took the basin to the bathroom, washed it with his hands little by little, hung it on the balcony to bask in the sun all day, waited for it to dry, and earnestly ironed it back to its original shape.

Even so, Xi Ye didn't wear this dress again, but buried it deeply in the cabinet.

The winter vacation is coming, and the new year is approaching. To be honest, Xi Ye has no experience with elders-or normal elders. After all, most of the cannon fodder for the villains in the original books are orphans.

Gu Cong is obviously different. After living together, he can occasionally hear the other party talking to the family. Although he is not tired to the extent of the "baby son" in the novel, he is still very close.

He agreed to Gu Cong's request in a flash of excitement, and Xi Ye became more anxious as the New Year's Eve approached, but with his personality, it was absolutely impossible for him to do anything that was afraid of regretting.

Therefore, in the past few days, Xi Ye seemed to have unintentionally led several topics in the chat, successfully extracted the preferences of the two elders of the Gu family from Gu Cong, and made a detailed strategy.

1101 was angry and funny: "Why didn't I see you so serious when I asked you to attack the protagonist?"

The child of luck, the target that many people want to please.

Xi Ye calmly put away the small note with the list of gifts: "It's just a gift."

1101: Just courtesy? I think you are a dead duck with a hard mouth.

Of course, it didn't have the guts to say these words. Some things are best known to each other, and they will lose interest by forcing them to break through.

...and easily beaten.

Gu Cong probably thought the same way. It would be a lie to say that he didn't notice Xi Ye's temptation at all, but if he really took care of everything and took over the selection of gifts, Mao Mao would definitely be unhappy.

Therefore, he could only serve as an advisor to Xi Ye dutifully and at the same time vaccinate his parents to ensure that no matter what the former mentioned in the past that day, there would be a perfect ending.

In the days before meeting Gu Cong, Xi Ye had no real sense of the New Year's festival, and he didn't care about it, but whether it was in the previous life or this life, Gu Cong was a very lively person. On the 24th of the twelfth lunar month, he was busy cleaning and buying new year's goods. In Xi Ye's update list, there was also a "Laba porridge" video that was incompatible with other series.

This method is relatively simple, and there are many topic selections posted by UP hosts, which cannot bring much traffic. It should be enough to record a scene at random, but Xi Ye took it very seriously.

Of course, there is also emerald-green pickled Laba garlic, which Xi Ye would never eat raw, and in the end, without any accident, it all entered Gu Cong's stomach.

The latter, whose account has gradually become familiar to fans of Xi Ye, commented directly on the video: "It's delicious, but the usage of toothpaste has surged."

[Suggestion: Da Baa next year. 】

The reply to this message was especially joyful:

[Use volume soared, I laughed so hard, I could feel Fanfan's dislike through the screen. 】