176

king?

What are you talking about in your sleep?

Realizing that the other party was the ghost who gave him umbrellas and candies during the day, Xi Ye should have given the blond young man a smile, but the question of killing him made him unconsciously turn cold.

"There is news that you ran away from home in the dungeon." It was not embarrassing to get a response, the blond young man straightened up and smiled, "It seems to be true."

Rubbing his calf, Xi Ye casually sat beside Gu Cong's bed, lowered his eyes to cover the blankness in his eyes: "No one calls me that except you."

There were even many times when he was injured by ghosts in dungeons.

"After all, your disguise is so perfect," the blond young man spoke Chinese, but his tone was like a gorgeous aria. "If you hadn't deliberately fouled me last night and lured me to sleep, I'm afraid I would have been kept in the dark like those stupid players."

Xi Ye: Overthinking, he was simply being pushed away by "Jiang Chuan".

It was Jiang Chuan who wanted to share a room with him.

And another bed.

The refreshing night wind blows into the room along the wide open window, and it is cool. Behind Xi Ye, the man who should have been alerted and awakened did not respond. He closed his eyes, almost in a coma, and fell into a deep sleep.

With a blank face, the black-haired boy asked, "Is this your ability?"

"Of course," snapped his fingers lightly, the top hat disappeared, the blond young man walked into Xi Ye, bowed, and made an inviting gesture, "Do you want me to show you around?"

Xi Ye didn't touch the opponent's palm.

Self-taught, he raised his chin and signaled the young man to get out of the way with his eyes: "Lead the way."

"Forgot to introduce, my name is Dis," said the graceful ghost with a smile like a crucified mask, "I'm a magician."

As if matching what he said, a bunch of small fireworks suddenly exploded in the empty palm of Diss, and then turned into a lifelike paper rabbit, urging in a shrill voice:

"Please, please."

Under the bright moonlight, the whole town fell into boundless silence. No one was awake, and no one could stop him. It was as leisurely as walking in his own home. Diss stood in the dark corridor and opened a nearby door.

It is 207.

There lived two girls, Tang Yan and Cheng Xiaorong, from their postures, they were not sleeping, but sitting on chairs, facing each other, as if they were talking.

"Don't worry, the pleasant chat of the ladies has not stopped-in the dream, I will replace them." Without any intention of hurting the two, Diss stopped politely and stood outside the door. "As long as you wake up tomorrow morning and don't review the game sentence by sentence, no one will be able to discover this well-intentioned little trick."

Hearing this, Xi Ye suddenly remembered that the sleepy little white hair in 205 once said that he kept vigil until the early morning. Perhaps they all overlooked one point. Compared with the appearance of death, what should be checked is the relative exact time of death of the corpse.

--If the middle-aged uncle dies before midnight, he will conflict with Xiao Baimao's testimony, which will naturally arouse the vigilance of the players.

Or, the doctor actually discovered it a long time ago, but chose to conceal it due to various reasons.

"Players are like this. They are obviously the same kind, but they always have their own calculations." Sighing, Diss lowered his volume and shrugged helplessly, "This is how I have an opportunity to take advantage of."