18

Xi Ye cried.

But in the shaky and turbulent camera, he can't make people feel pity and protection at all. His cheeks are stained with blood, and a muddy red mark is slowly washed away by tears, faintly frightening.

Only the young man next to him, as usual, endured the pain and joked deliberately exaggeratedly: "Wow, Mr. Xi, your face is so small, I can cover it with one hand."

The shattered glass scratched the back of his hand, bringing out streams of warm and sticky liquid, but Gu Cong acted as if nothing had happened, and even moved his fingertips to wipe Xi Ye's tears.

"Be honest." Because he hit his nose, Xi Ye's voice was muffled. At first glance, it sounded like a soft ending. On the contrary, his movements were crisp and neat. While grabbing Gu Cong's arm to prevent him from moving, he turned his head and directed, "Bandages and medicine box, hurry up."

Clutching his forehead and standing up, the staff member who saw the situation in front of him was terrified, but before he was dazed, the black-haired young man looked over coldly: "Move."

The dark pupils were bottomless, as if they had encountered a greater horror in the midst of panic, the staff's mind was blank, their trembling hands stopped trembling unconsciously, and they subconsciously brought the medicine box according to the other party's words.

The driver in the front row was full of fear: "Sheep...there are sheep on the road."

Thanks to his sharp eyesight and quick hands, if it really hits, the result will only be more serious.

In the stable carriage, except for Gu Cong, the rest of the guests were fine. It wasn't until they heard Xi Ye asking for a medicine box that everyone realized what had happened.

"Little Gu?"

"There was a lot of blood."

"Where's the doctor? Doctor!"

In order to ensure the effect of the live broadcast, the accompanying doctor and some bulky equipment were in the next car. The chief director rushed over and was in a hurry, when Xi Ye put down the alcohol cotton and picked up the sterilized tweezers: "It hurts a bit."

"Be patient."

The last phalanx of the middle finger happened to hit the center of the glass and shattered the lens, and the tiny fragments inevitably got stuck into the flesh. However, the black-haired young man seemed to be used to seeing this kind of bloody scene, without any trace of panic or fear.

1101 is a little scared.

Others can't know it, but it can feel that the emotions in the sea of ​​consciousness are like a biting north wind, cold and rushing, as if it wants to tear everything apart, making its entire system unable to stand.

Carefully shrunk into the corner, 1101 protected himself, and said softly, "Uh... Actually, this injury just looks scary, it didn't hurt any muscles and bones, and it won't affect Gu Cong's ability to play the piano."

[There are still some points left in this world, enough to exchange for ointment that does not leave scars, or if you are worried, you can write an IOU, how about we exchange for more advanced ones? 】

【Host? Xi Ye? Say something. 】

[It's not that I'm lazy and slick, it's that the consciousness of this world is too foolish, Su Qingyue and the others are still in the car, but fortunately Gu Cong is here, otherwise you will definitely be disfigured, and there is no chance of a comeback. 】

Probably because of the word Gu Cong, the raging wind in the sea of ​​consciousness finally calmed down, sending the young man a clear and unwavering inquiry: "System."