99

As Gu Cong said, about a month after they arrived in Sanggan City, they received an invitation from the grassland.

For the past few dozen days, Xi Ye lived quite comfortably.

As an unlucky villain, staying away from the main plot often means staying away from troubles. The savings that the trumpet has previously saved are enough to meet the normal expenses of ordinary people for a lifetime. Therefore, he has no financial pressure for the time being. He reads and practice calligraphy every day.

Most of the time, Gu Cong needs to go to the martial arts field of the military camp to train soldiers. When he gets busy, he can only go home in the evening. According to 1101's words: As long as there is no war, this is similar to going to work.

Xi Ye, who was originally partial to the house, was very used to it.

In the past few worlds, he and Gu Cong also had their own jobs, and they didn't stick together all the time - of course, except for the little tyrant who was particularly paranoid due to headaches in the early stage.

Sang Gancheng said that he was not big, but he was not small. Occasionally, when the sun was not shining so brightly, he would go out for a walk. Thanks to Gu Cong, although he did not show up a few times, most people in the city knew him. Whether it was small wontons, medicine, or other interesting new gadgets, no one took money from him, only one sentence:

"The general said, just go to the mansion to get it later."

1101 who is stuffed with dog food every day: "I'm sour, I'm sour."

However, regarding the matter of helping the host to regulate the body, it is very supportive of Gu Cong. The trumpet has been stagnant all year round, and it looks fine on the surface, but it is already deficient inside, and its immunity is ridiculously weak.

Throat disease is a human design, other things are not mentioned in the plot.

Not saying it means that there are loopholes to take advantage of.

Without the healthy enough physical data simulated by 1101, after Dr. Qian came back from picking the medicine, he only took Xi Ye's pulse once, and immediately after that, Xi Ye became a frequent visitor to the clinic.

He was good-looking, quiet, and when he was sick, everyone in the clinic loved it-or rather, he loved this "Mr. Xi" who gave up Yanjing and came to the border town with the general. He even gave a few more dried fruits when packing medicine than others.

Also because he had to drink medicine, except for the night when he entered the city, General Gu, who took care of the "Madam"'s body, deeply explained what "restraint" means.

Back to the present time, when Xi Ye heard the news that he was going to the grassland, Xi Ye was sitting in the medical clinic waiting for the clerk to get the medicine, and he made a hand to write a prescription for Dr. Qian who couldn't spare the time.

After all, Sanggan City is located in the frontier, and most people only know the most frequently used characters. It just so happens that the trumpet has practiced a handmade whole lower script. Although Xi Ye doesn't like to use it, it is suitable for copying prescriptions.

Gu Cong left his job early today, and on the way home on horseback, everyone around seemed to know who he was looking for, and kindly pointed him in the direction.

As soon as he stepped into the gate of the medical hall, he saw Xi Ye in a light-colored shirt in the corner. He was confident and casual, holding his cuff with his left hand, nodding his head, and following Doctor Qian's words.