08

[The door is broken. 】

【This Xi Ye is a bit unlucky. 】

[If it wasn't for the live broadcast, I would have thought it was the CG special effects made by the program team. 】

After confirming that Xi Ye was not injured, the program team briefly reported safety and explained the result of the challenge-a tie, Xi Ye and Su Qingyue each scored two points, and then the broadcast was released.

Once the live broadcast was closed, the audience's desire for discussion had nowhere to vent, so they simply chatted in the comment area.

[Only the world where Wei Yan was injured has been achieved. 】

[One thing to say, in terms of challenges alone, it is obvious that Xi Ye should win, right? Can this be evened? 】

【Please, Xi Ye was running for his life, and finally fell into the water. 】

【How do you know that we Qingyue can't do it? 】

[If a person is bad, he will be rewarded, he deserves it. 】

Across the network cable, people's emotions are inevitably magnified, and it becomes easy to release malicious intentions, but no matter how Su Qingyue's fans try to slander and slander, Xi Ye's "coming out of the water" animation is still out of the circle.

The sea, the huge waves, the calm and calm beauty... accompanied by a moving picture, the black-haired young man staggered and fell at the end, from being depressed and tense to knowingly smiling, which directly filled the attribute of contrast and cuteness.

[Ventilator ventilator! Xi Ye who is not crazy is really handsome! 】

[Promise me, you're in love with your brain, can you be serious about your career? 】

[Sihasha, this figure. 】

Surfing and treasure hunting were carried out in two areas respectively. The chaos on Xi Ye's side did not affect the game of Gu Cong and others. It wasn't until everyone changed their clothes and stood still on the shore that the chief director made a brief statement.

As soon as the words fell, Gu Cong bent down and apologized to the other party. With his wet and messy hair, he put aside the camera and ran towards the parasol where Xi Ye was resting.

At that time, 1101 was busy reading comments for Xi Ye and anti-criminal online.

Recently, its host has been very silent, neither hooking up with Xue Minglang nor provoking Su Qingyue, why is he being scolded and whipped repeatedly by a group of irrelevant people.

"Xi Ye!"

Muscles ached, and the whole body was slumped on the recliner like water. Xi Ye raised his hand slowly, took off his sunglasses, and saw the boy running towards him from a distance.

This was the second time he heard Gu Cong call his name.

After the live broadcast, the doctor with the team checked Xi Ye, and there was nothing serious. At this moment, he was lying clean and refreshed under the parasol. Apart from looking sluggish, Gu Cong was in a state of embarrassment no matter what.

The young man whose hair was soaking through his collar didn't realize it. He braked in front of Xi Ye. He looked at the figure carefully from top to bottom, as if he wanted to touch him but didn't dare.

"I heard from the director." He was breathing harder than usual, and he squatted down without airs, drooping his head, "I'm sorry, I didn't expect surfing to be so dangerous."