11

At the same moment, Gu Cong was lying on the floor of the practice room.

In the past week, the company didn't arrange any work for him, as if if he couldn't win the cooperation with Brother Xi for a day, he would be neglected for a day.

Fumbling to pick up the mobile phone next to him, Gu Cong clicked on Xi Ye's chat box, the content on it was still on the day he returned to China, and reported to the other party that he was safe after arriving at the dormitory.

Xi Ye is not a very proactive person, and Gu Cong is not sure whether the other party is willing to be disturbed in his private time, so he lost contact after coming and going.

The intimacy on the island seemed like another day, Gu Cong was in a daze when his phone suddenly buzzed and vibrated.

It was not a voice call on the chat software, but a serious dialing, and the pre-saved notes popped up, and it read "Teacher Xi" brightly.

Amber eyes widened suddenly, and Gu Cong almost smashed his phone on his face: "Hello? Teacher Xi?"

"It's me." A familiar voice came from the phone: "What are you doing?"

Gu Cong sat up straight like a carp: "I'm practicing."

Xi Ye: "Is there a performance?"

Gu Cong: "Well, tomorrow is the party at Orange TV."

Because the organizer invited the entire group, the company had to let him out to show his face. After all, if one person is missing, it means that the seats need to be rearranged.

But he didn't want to talk about these bad things with Xi Ye. Although the public opinion about the other party on the Internet has eased recently, there are still many black fans who are active. Gu Cong didn't find any news about Xi Ye's participation in the magazine that Manager Zhou mentioned in the car before. I don't know if the other party's situation has improved.

With a brisk tone, he sat cross-legged: "Why did Brother Xi think of calling me?"

Xi Ye: ...

Just wanted to see what idiots get bullied by small companies.

But looking at the attitude of the other party, it seemed that he had no intention of complaining to him. Xi Ye had no intention of exposing someone's scars, and a reason popped up in his mind: "I've run out of candy."

Gu Cong was taken aback for a moment: "Huh?"

Then he laughed out loud, of course he remembered what he had given Xi Ye, but he never expected that the other party would come to him for a small can of candy.

Kind of cute.

Obviously online shopping is so developed.

"It just so happens that the practice is over, should I send it to Brother Xi?" Gu Cong cleared his throat and smiled, "Or let Manager Zhou come and pick it up."

Xi Ye: "No, just take it with you."

Xi Ye: "Hang up."

Keep on hand? Do you mean to give it when you record a show next time?

After staring at the call record for a few seconds, the boy who was so tired that he was empty suddenly regained his energy, connected to the bluetooth, and started digging seriously.

--What if, he meant what if Brother Xi would watch his performance on TV?

However, Gu Cong never expected that he would see Xi Ye the next night.