40

With Gu Cong's supervision, Xi Ye's body recovered faster than expected, at least he was no longer so weak that he fell asleep in bed every day.

As for the Y station account of "Big Mouth Eats", because it changed from once a week to twice a week, it maintained the popularity of more than 100,000 views per video.

But apart from recording videos, in private, the person in charge of cooking in the kitchen gradually became Gu Cong, and Xi Ye stood at the door with arms folded, confidently acting as a smart recipe that would automatically correct itself.

1101 finds this pattern slightly familiar.

The summoned Gu Cong has no objections. Although the same ingredients and the same steps are made by him, it is not as good as Xi Ye's, but at least he is safe, with rough skin and thick flesh. He is not afraid of being splashed with oil, and he will not be distracted like someone and turn the kitchen into a murder scene.

In addition to studying, Gu Cong would go back to school every week to make appointments. Although he sincerely invited Xi Ye to go out for a walk, all he got in the end was "no".

If there is nothing to do, they post food pictures in the group, so that Gu Cong's other roommates are full of curiosity about Xi Ye, a new landlord who is said to be a top-notch cook, and they can't wait to bring bowls and chopsticks as guests on the spot.

"Impossible," Gu Cong, who was temporarily caught as a replacement, held his mobile phone and said while operating the game, "He's rather shy, your style of painting, tsk."

The boss was not convinced: "What's wrong with our painting style? What are all men afraid of?"

"There are many types of men, you guys are still drooling at the pictures."

"Knock knock."

The triumphant tone sounded a bit ostentatious, and he only wore one earphone, and accurately captured the knock on the door from the chaotic skill sound effects. Gu Cong turned off the microphone, got up and went to open the door.

"The light in the bathroom seems to be broken, you..." Looking from top to bottom on Gu Cong's earphones and the game interface, Xi Ye quickly realized something, and immediately stopped talking.

Of course he can do small things like repairing light bulbs, but if this body stands up high to hold things, he might faint, and if he falls, he will directly break his bones.

"It's okay, my mic is turned off," without hesitation, abandoning the roommate who was frantically asking questions on the team channel, Gu Cong naturally stuffed the phone into Xi Ye, "Did you see the virtual arrow key below? You don't need to do anything, just control the character and keep walking, just don't be sentenced to hang up."

If this was heard by other people, they would most likely be furiously scolded for valuing sex and despising friends, but today's team is all acquaintances, so it's okay to be cheated.

No matter how you look at it, Xi Ye doesn't look like a person who can play games. However, when Gu Cong replaced the light tube and put the electric pen back into the toolbox, the headphones that he forgot to take off made a sound.

"Fuck! Awesome!"

"Gu Cong, have you suddenly opened up Ren Du's second channel?"

"It feels like a replacement."

The signal range that the Bluetooth headset can receive is limited, and the voice in the team is intermittent. Gu Cong didn't hear it at all in the bathroom of the master bedroom. At this moment, the closer he is to the side sleeper, the clearer he can hear it.