46

Have we met?

At first glance, these words sounded like the most cliché strike-up in ancient TV dramas, the protagonist is troublesome, silently holding up the rabbit, Xi Ye took a step back, and blocked himself with the doll and Gu Cong.

Most importantly, he doesn't want to throw up.

Although it sounds cool to make the main character Gong go out in embarrassment, Gu Cong is more important after all.

He didn't want to ruin his date with Gu Cong.

If today counts as a date.

What I really want to express is "too lazy to care about you". However, in the eyes of outsiders, Xi Ye is more like being frightened. After all, after blocking the expression, the young man's current appearance is really cute.

"I probably haven't seen it before," Gu Cong thought very quickly, trying to suppress the urge to rua on Xi Ye's head, and said to Guan Chen, "Sorry, his throat is uncomfortable, sir, is there anything else?"

The last one joined the demo, and was surrounded by fans after the game. Guan Chen had never heard Xi Ye speak from the beginning to the end. Remembering the young man's too hoarse voice, Zhang Ya who hurriedly followed said concerned: "Are you okay? Is there any unopened water in the booth, I'll go get a bottle."

"No need, buy him a cup of hot water later," Gu Cong said with a natural familiarity, shook his head and smiled, grabbed Xi Ye's sleeve with his hand back, and looked at Guan Chen again, "If there's nothing else, we'll leave first."

It sounded like he was asking, but actually he didn't intend to pay attention to the other party's answer.

-But I really feel like I've seen him.

After a while, he realized that if he continued to pester him, he would really look like a flirtatious flirtatious guy, and would easily cause trouble for amateurs. Guan Chen's explanation stuck in his throat embarrassingly.

Under normal circumstances, a big boy who has not yet left the campus, no matter how clean and neat he is, like a young white poplar growing tall and straight, will inevitably lose his momentum when facing an old man like Shang Guan Chen who is exquisite in all aspects, has played games and led a team.

Gu Cong did not.

Amber is a warm color, which naturally gives people a gentle feeling, so many people forget that it is also the pupil color of many beasts.

In the eyes of teachers and classmates, Gu Cong has always been considerate and considerate. In the past, he would definitely remember to take the opportunity to ask for his roommate's autograph, but roommate and Xi Ye, needless to say, the latter is more important.

"The clothes are falling."

Startled by the sudden complaint that sounded in his ear, Gu Cong came back to his senses and stopped, only to find that Xi Ye's shirt had been torn sideways by him, but luckily the buttons were tied to the top neatly, so there was nothing much to show.

Letting go, he explained with a guilty conscience: "I didn't do it on purpose."

At that time, he wanted Xi Ye to leave with him. Pulling his sleeves was the best way after rational screening. After all, pulling his arms when the other party was holding a big doll in both hands would be somewhat uncomfortable.

--Although in terms of sensibility, what he wants to do is to hold hands.

The inside of the doll is full of cotton. It looks big, but it is not heavy. He decisively stuffed the rabbit wearing a mask and sunglasses into Gu Cong's arms. Xi Ye didn't respond, but raised his hand, and adjusted the neckline slowly.