94

A little dazed by the sudden emphasis, Xi Ye never expected that this person would actually hide from him. He figured it out and convinced himself.

"Since we are married, you and I have no intention of getting divorced. We should cultivate our relationship well." The figure who is half a head taller than the young man leaned over, blocking all the possible escape paths of the other party. Gu Cong held Xi Ye's wrist, followed the trend, and changed into a position more similar to holding hands. "What happened this morning was very normal among Qi brothers. It is only natural, and I deliberately avoided you.

"However, it's definitely not because of your past, it's just that it's really the first time for me..."

Seemingly magnanimous and natural, but in fact he was extremely stiff, holding back his awkwardness, Gu Cong's mouth was quicker than his head, and he just wanted to explain everything that might cause the youth to misunderstand.

Realizing that the other party's words became more and more outrageous, as if rushing to send the system into a small dark room, Xi Ye couldn't hold back and moved his hand that was half-enclosed by someone's big palm. Gu Cong braked immediately, but his amber eyes were fixed on him.

Xi Ye was helpless, gestured with his expression, and lowered his eyes.

But Gu Cong didn't move for a moment, as if he would disappear if he lowered his head.

Fortunately, he still has one hand free at the moment, the man's black hair is tied up high, without a crown, just tied with a cloth sash, Xi Ye put his hand on it, and pressed it down slightly, the other's stiff neck was finally willing to relax.

Then, I saw a large drop of ink smeared on the hem of the clothes.

--Xi Ye was writing just now, but before he put down the pen, his wrist was tightly grasped by the other party.

Fortunately, this person finally found a place to hold it.

"It doesn't matter, a robe, just wash it later." Following the movement of raising his head to answer, the man's hair rubbed against Xi Ye's palm, itching, as if he was acting coquettishly inadvertently.

But he himself was not conscious, reluctant to let go of the other party, Gu Cong tidied up hastily, and put the pen and paper back into the dark compartment as quickly as possible, then sat down next to Xi Ye again, spread his palms, and pulled the other party's arm up again, letting the young man's hand rest on his:

"Write it here."

"Or," the heat that had finally dissipated seemed to be making a comeback, Gu Cong carefully held Xi Ye's hand, and honestly said, "The place you liked last night is also fine."

1101: ? ? Is this something the pure system can hear?

Xi Ye moved his hand.

Gu Cong's eyes were glued to him instantly, even though he really wanted to show ease, but the suddenly tense body betrayed him, unconsciously, his Adam's apple rolled down, and he swallowed extremely loudly in his ears.

There are guards outside.

But the clatter of hooves and the roll of the wheels should be enough cover.

... Without his permission, even if the curtain is blown by the wind, no one would dare to look inside.

Many thoughts flashed through his mind in a mess. Just as Gu Cong was thinking about how to cooperate with the other party, the young man's hand that had touched his collarbone through the fabric suddenly turned around, winding its way up the side of his neck, and finally pinched his earlobe leisurely.