107

Calling the prince's name directly, what Xi Ye said was quite rude, but Luo Shaoning did not reprimand him immediately, because he couldn't figure out why Xi Ye knew about his relationship with His Highness.

Obviously they didn't pick each other up.

Suspecting that the other party was cheating, Luo Shaoning quickly returned to his senses, and covered up his attitude naturally: "Young Master Xi is joking, Shaoning's life is so cheap, how can he deserve His Highness's mercy."

Xi Ye was sure: "He will."

Unable to tell what it was like in his heart, he felt weird and tasted a little bit of sweetness, Luo Shaoning did not continue to struggle with this issue, but pretended not to care: "Young Master Xi said yes, so let's do it."

"From your point of view, His Highness will win."

Otherwise, how could a mere prince have the ability to turn over the case of the Xi family and find fault with the current Majesty.

Stretching out his hand to tease the rabbit in the straw basket, the black-haired young man hummed lightly, without looking at him again.

Luo Shaoning: "Evidence."

Even for fortune-telling, you have to write a word, or look at the face of the palmistry, analyze a few sentences logically, and just give the result, how can you make people believe it.

Xi Ye: There is no evidence.

believe it or not.

He didn't make a sound, but his expression was lively. Luo Shaoning understood it instantly, but how can the great cause of seizing the heirloom be overshadowed by the illusory destiny? Helpless, before he could speak again, the guards who received Gu Cong's signal appeared out of nowhere, skillfully held Luo Shaoning's arm, and invited him out.

1101: "He will come again."

The protagonist Shou is not so easy to give up.

Xi Ye: "Come on, come on."

Anyway, he will not let go and let Gu Cong take risks.

Seeing the young man's straight-talking ability suddenly, Gu Cong didn't doubt it at all, let alone get to the bottom of it. He even waited until the courtyard became quiet again, and asked curiously, "What about me?"

"What is my ending?"

Xi Ye: "With a high position and authority, I will die alone forever."

Gu Cong's expression suddenly became serious.

"But it doesn't matter." After a pause on purpose, Xi Ye continued to write, "Because I'm here." The predestined fate of the original work was completely invalidated the moment he gave up on running away from marriage.

Gu Cong didn't hold back the corners of his mouth, and smiled: "Madam, does this mean that you want to grow old with me?"

Xi Ye raised her head and kissed each other on the lips: "What do you think, the general?"

Life after life, they will always find each other.

Death could not separate them.

--

As expected by 1101, the protagonist Shou is really tenacious. After being kicked out of the city a few times, he sneaked in a few more times. He didn't leave Sanggan City until he was sure that there was no possibility of Gu Cong being wooed. He hurried on to lobby other generals.

After Luo Shaoning left, the lives of Gu Cong and Xi Ye quickly returned to their original calm.

Gu Cong's initial description was correct. In the ancient times when transportation was limited, the distance of Sanggan City really seemed to be in the sky. Luo Shaoning's failure proved the neutrality of the General's Mansion in disguise.