12

【When you threatened that manager just now, Gu Cong was staring at you. 】

Not sure whether his understanding of human words is in place, 1101 repeated in a low voice: "Threat, this should be called a threat, right?"

Although the villain is often no match for the protagonist in the original novel, the level is always higher than the background board with no name, which is enough for Gu Cong to "fake the tiger's power" before the host withdraws from the circle.

Sensitive enough to the sight of the camera, Xi Ye certainly knew that Gu Cong was looking at him, and even knew that someone was secretly taking pictures, so he peeled off the candy wrapper, and lifted a bit of the mask: "Because I'm in front, it's weird?"

1101: Weird, definitely weird.

Gu Cong really likes to look at each other when talking normally, and the emotions in his eyes are easy to understand, but just now, Gu Cong, who was staring straight at the back of the host, was obviously too focused, as if the whole world could only see Xi Ye alone.

[Stop watching goofy dramas and thinking less. ] Returning the makeup tools one by one, and signing autographs for the makeup artist who wanted to sign, Xi Ye bit the candy, took a long leg, and pushed the door out.

1101 was shocked: "You don't want to go to the audience to watch Gu Cong's performance?"

If this was caught by the camera, it would really be the original plot.

"Too many people, too noisy, too crowded," Xi Ye shook his head resolutely before finishing his business tonight, "It's better to wait in the car."

[And I don't have a ticket. 】

1101: So you really want to go if you have a ticket?

Obviously it has been looking forward to the host's active participation in the plot to do tasks for the elderly, but hearing this today, it actually has a subtle feeling of being compared to the little goblin Gu Cong.

The newly debuted men's and women's groups are often placed in the opening scene, or used as a background board for dance and chorus.

When Xi Ye got into the nanny car, the live broadcast of the Orange TV show had just been connected.

Gu Cong's boy group is the second to appear, with piano, roses, white suits, and a sweet little love song. The barrage was normal at first, but then it gradually went astray:

[So handsome! In five minutes, I want to know the name of the little brother in position nine! 】

[Looks like me, Cong Bao? 】

[Is there anyone else in the ninth position of the K group? 】

[Makeup artist adds chicken legs! I finally showed my brother's handsomeness! 】

[There are so few shots. 】

[Waiting for a direct shot link. 】

In the last ending pose, the boy still had a trademark smile on the corners of his lips, but his carefully groomed eyebrows were like knives, and a glance from the air seemed to smash the screen.

[Ventilator ventilator! Brother is so fried! 】

[Hormones explode! 】

[The scene where maternal love deteriorates. 】

[Although, it is still impossible to reconcile with the dog company, unless a certain agent can make things right and keep today's stylist. 】

[Cannot reconcile +1]