93

Using the fastest speed in his life, Gu Cong grabbed the young man's hand that was shaking around his chest.

Boom. Boom.

His heart was beating uncontrollably, he wanted to refute, but he couldn't open his mouth at all, but getting out of bed and changing rooms at this moment is really too embarrassing.

His hands were held down, but the young man still had no intention of stopping. The feet hidden in the quilt kicked him, neither lightly nor hard, as if silently screaming to let go.

After leaving Beijing, the first time I slept together failed, what should I do in the future? Gritting his teeth, Gu Cong cleverly clamped the young man's wobbling legs, and using all four limbs together, he locked the young man in his arms:

"sleep."

The offending hand was pulled down, together with the waist, so that the man's arms were tightly bound, and the legs seemed to be stuck in two stones, and he couldn't move them.

The disparity in strength is too great, even if Xi Ye has all kinds of tricks, he can only stay honestly at this moment.

1101 in Consciousness Sea desperately covered his mouth, trying not to laugh out loud.

The seemingly tough Gu Cong waited until Xi Ye fell asleep before closing his eyes.

Worried that his weight would make the other party's blood stagnate, the young man's breathing became a little more stable, so he secretly took off his strength and only hugged the other party loosely.

The result of this is that the next morning, Gu Cong was awakened by the dullness in his chest.

Of course, the bed in the post station is not as spacious as the General's Mansion. He has long hands and long legs, and he is used to being alone. His sleeping position is somewhat awkward. The two superimposed on each other. The young man was probably squeezed by himself, completely giving up the slightly cramped inner side, and lying on him with his head next to his shoulder.

The unextinguished candles from last night have already been burned out, the sky has just dawned, the inn is extremely quiet, the young man is also sleeping soundly, his crow's eyelashes are drooping, curled up, like butterfly wings, fluctuating with the breath of the master.

The body was faster than the brain, Gu Cong raised his hand and touched it lightly.

The pure black "butterfly" trembled, but remained closed.

To be honest, although Xi Ye is tall, his figure is slender. When he is conscious, this weight is nothing to Gu Cong. After a long absence, he has a little childish interest. With his fingertips, he taps the thick eyelashes like a small brush of a young man, and counts them carefully one by one.

When counting to twenty-second, Xi Ye opened his eyes.

He has an extremely vigilant character, even if he sleeps next to Gu Cong and is manipulated like this, it is impossible for him to feel nothing at all. When he saw someone woke up by himself, General Gu immediately stopped, pretending that nothing happened:

"morning."

As soon as he spoke, his chest vibrated, and Xi Ye, who regained consciousness, realized that he had changed to a new bed at some time, which was moderately soft and hard, and made of meat.

His throat was a little dry just after waking up, and he still remembered the barbaric act of a certain person making him deflated last night, and his elbows retaliated heavily on the opponent's lower abdomen to borrow strength. Xi Ye was about to get up, but was held down again.