175

Never expecting that a man would take the initiative to help him, Xi Ye was a little stiff.

It's only half a flight of stairs, not to mention that he can't fall, even if he does roll down, it's fine, but there is no ambiguity in the other party's movements, although they wrap their arms around his waist, they don't even open their palms, and when Xi Ye stands firm, he releases him.

"Where do you want to go?" Gu Cong said naturally, "I'll accompany you."

For a moment, Xi Ye didn't know where he was showing his secrets.

Like a cat who was caught doing bad things and insisted on being stubborn, he blinked and replied, "I don't want to go anywhere."

This is true.

He only wanted to stay away from "Jiang Chuan", but he didn't think about where to hide, and he didn't even think about leaving this dungeon. He planned to hide in a corner and silently escort the other party.

Although Xi Ye is very clear that seemingly weak human beings are not actually weak.

"Let's go back to the room." Hating to lie, Xi Ye simply bypassed Gu Cong, moved his head forward, and made a reasonable excuse, "Zhao Dong should be in a hurry."

Gu Cong looked at Xi Ye's back, and glanced vaguely at the clock beside the stairs.

5:50, as usual Xi Ye, he should have dragged himself down by now, waiting for the owner to serve dinner, to see what delicious food there is.

But even so, the young man who realized that the man hadn't followed up immediately, was still distracted from his chaotic thoughts, and seemed to slow down unintentionally.

He thought he was covering it up very well, but in fact it all fell into Gu Cong's eyes, the corners of his lips curled up slightly, Gu Cong stepped forward with his long legs, and quickly stood side by side with the young man: "Okay."

Before it was completely dark, Zhao Dong quickly took a five-minute battle bath. Gu Cong didn't say much, but took advantage of Zhao Dong's time to wipe his hair and cleaned up the bathroom himself before touching Xi Ye's arm and whispering:

"Go."

Turning around, the pupils of the young man who was leaning against the window in a daze brightened up.

Except for the muddled memories and the scars left by fatal injuries, everything on his body will be refreshed to the original state when he wakes up or is reborn, so there is nothing clean or not.

But Xi Ye really liked the feeling of being wrapped in hot water.

That made him feel that he also had human warmth.

"Do you want me to watch you?" In the noisy hum of the old-fashioned hair dryer, Zhao Dong vaguely caught the familiar tone, "Open the door a crack?"

is the boss.

His arms froze, he didn't even dare to move his neck, let the hot wind cover his face, and thought blankly: progress... so fast? What did he miss last night?

In just a few seconds, the yin and yang aura of Li Jie next door quickly turned in Zhao Dong's mind. Could it be that the other party is not wrong, the boss really likes it...

"It's okay," the door opened and closed, and the boy's refusal interrupted Zhao Dong's thoughts, "Don't worry, I won't be taken away by ghosts."

Zhao Dong immediately apologized for his "dirty" speculation.

Although no one knows what he is thinking.

Gu Cong, however, used his legs to gently push against the door, preventing the boy from trying to lock it: "Really?"