185

Crash.

The voice-activated light came on, and the warm yellow light shone down. The warm water mixed with the anti-alcoholic medicine swayed back and forth in the transparent glass. The towering wall that Gu Cong built in his heart a few minutes ago also collapsed when the boy's voice fell.

Lifting the arms hanging by his sides, he no longer looked like a piece of hard wood, but actively encircled Xi Ye's waist, without much strength, but showing his weight just right.

The teenager who got the response was clearly delighted.

He probably didn't expect the man's attitude to change so quickly. After all, when the other party left just now, he seemed very angry and didn't even give him a look.

So he just hangs on the man, cooperates with him to let him embrace him, and enters the house.

Gently closing the door with his left foot, the light source in the corridor was cut off. In the darkness, Gu Cong heard himself and Xi Ye saying in unison:

"Feel sorry."

"sorry."

Without any acting skills, a smile naturally overflowed from the corners of his mouth. Gu Cong lowered his eyes and looked up at the young man with dark but pure eyes: "You speak first."

"Men and men can't hug each other casually." Taking advantage of the other party's time to pour water, Xi Ye carefully studied the rules of human society. Xi Ye thought he had found the crux of the problem, serious, "But I am not casual."

As solemn as an oath, he emphasized: "I have never said that to anyone else."

Gu Cong hummed softly: "I know."

He understands Xi Ye, he dare not say 100%, but he definitely understands Xi Ye better than everyone else in this world.

It is precisely because of understanding that I can't restrain my heart.

Due to the influence of the villain label, Xi Ye has been an isolated island for a long time, and the kindness received by chance several times, even if it is small, will be taken to heart by the other party.

But this does not mean that Xi Ye will confuse gratitude with other emotions.

The villain is also human, he will be curious, sad, lonely, and eager for company. However, Xi Ye has always been sober and has never been misled by the author's carefully designed "emotional line".

Shen Qingshu in "Strange Immortal" is the best example.

There is no robbery, let alone falling in love with each other. From the beginning to the end, Xi Ye only treats the protagonist as a friend.

--Although, it is Xi Ye's "wishful thinking", a one-sided "friend".

"I'm sorry too," Gu Cong moved a few steps in, holding a cool, large doll in his arms, put the water glass on the table, and patted the young man's back, "Just now... the door closed a bit louder, I shouldn't have run away, I left you alone."

Xi Ye's focus was entirely elsewhere: "Aren't you angry?"

Gu Cong shook his head.

His thin lips were pursed into a straight line, and he seemed to find it difficult to speak. He was silent for two seconds before continuing: "I'm just... a little scared."

Xi Ye, who was curiously sniffing the man's neck, froze immediately.

Glancing quietly at the other person's expression, he made sure that his identity as a ghost hadn't been revealed yet. He didn't dare to go any further, and immediately changed the subject in a slightly lame way: "Are you smoking?"