92

Riding a horse and chatting with a mute, it's really lucky that the other party can figure it out.

The curtain couldn't be moved left or right, so Xi Ye simply gave up, not knowing what Gu Cong was doing outside, rolled up a corner to fix it, and consciously vacated the palm that he usually used to talk to him, and put it by the window.

From the outside, it probably looks like the other party is pushing a cart.

The personal guards who were guarding both sides cautiously changed their formation wisely to make room for their own generals. Seeing that someone was very patient, they seemed to be going to stalemate forever. Xi Ye had no choice but to reach out and touch Gu Cong's palm, which was the signal to start the topic.

The latter raised his eyebrows: "It doesn't have to be so troublesome, just call the general."

"Tired." Without hesitation, Xi Ye wrote.

Moreover, the vocal cords of the trumpet have been useless for too long, and they are very sluggish. Even if they know the correct pronunciation and actually speak it, the intonation is still a bit weird.

Gu Cong's expression was instantly serious: "Does it hurt?"

Xi Ye shook his head.

Although he was a man who was forced to be very pain-tolerant, he didn't lie this time.

"There are also good doctors in Sanggan City. Let them take a look." Frowning, Gu Cong said in a low voice, "It's not the same as the imperial doctor in Beijing. Maybe it can help your throat problem."

1101 suddenly had a whim: "All the illnesses set in the previous plot can disappear temporarily through contact with Gu Cong."

Except last time, the opponent was robbed of the healing trait by the world consciousness.

This time, the sore throat has been painless since the host crossed over, so much so that it completely forgot about it.

Xi Ye did not forget, but: "We have met many times."

Even with the bed and pillow, if it can really get better, there should be a reaction long ago.

"Nonono," waved his hands again and again, 1101 stroked his non-existent beard like an old pedant, "As the saying goes, what you eat makes you what you eat, I'm talking mouth to mouth."

Xi Ye: ...

[Okay, I actually watched an idol drama with a similar setting,] The speed of light admits it, 1101 removes the mimesis in the sea of ​​consciousness in a second, and turns back to the most primitive and harmless light group, but he does not give up, and adds cautiously, "But I think it is very meaningful. It is said that art comes from life."

"Xi Ye?" Seeing that the young man seemed to be distracted, Gu Cong thought that the other party was worried about his throat, and paused for a few seconds, and strung together words of comfort, "Don't worry, the doctors in Sanggan City are not good, there will always be others."

"The world is so big that there are more than two cities."

Xi Ye said softly, "The general will accompany me too?"

"Otherwise?" Forcibly controlling his urge not to turn his head, Gu Cong replied sternly, "You don't know how to ride a horse."

As soon as he said this, he regretted it a little. He didn't mean to dislike Xi Ye at all, but it sounded a bit changed. Unexpectedly, before Gu Cong thought about it and said something to make amends, the young man was not in a hurry or annoyed, and stroked slowly on his palm: "Why is the general so good to me?"