122

The moment he stretched out his hand, Gu Cong was ready for Xi Ye to dodge.

Unexpectedly, the young man didn't move, and let him rub the tip of the furry ear. When he finished speaking, he glanced over lightly and said, "Not enough?"

"Cough." Clearing his throat, Gu Cong honestly withdrew his arm.

Reminiscent of Mr. Xi, who is said to be free for idlers from the outside world, the other party's actions just now are undoubtedly a kind of connivance to himself alone. Compared with the anxiety when he walked in the door for a few minutes, Gu Cong's heart at this time is so light that he almost flies.

"When I opened the door and saw you standing by the balcony, I was shocked." The atmosphere of confessing to each other and resolving misunderstandings was so good that Gu Cong couldn't help but want to prolong it.

The tips of the ears seemed to still be numb from being ruaed by a man, Xi Ye looked down and affirmed: "I will not commit suicide."

"I know, but I'm afraid, I'm timid, "If there is one, there will be two, naturally, Gu Cong held Xi Ye's wrist through the sleeve, "Let's go, go back to the living room first, cool down today, don't catch a cold."

After staring at the moon for a long time, Xi Ye's body temperature was indeed a little low, but Gu Cong was like a small stove, which continuously transmitted heat to him through the thin cloth.

"What do you want to eat?" With a little force, he pulled the young man to sit on the sofa, Gu Cong pulled the blanket over the other's lap, and turned on the optical brain.

Xi Ye was about to refuse when he was not hungry after the meal, when he saw Gu Cong very deliberately aiming at the trash can in the distance, he almost wrote "I know you are lying" all over his face.

"I've been thinking about this during the dinner." Gu Cong whispered as the virtual screen unfolded.

Then, he said: "Choose, which one do you like?"

The distance was too close, no matter how soft the volume was, it couldn't escape Xi Ye's ears, his brows and eyes were tender for a moment, and he shook his head: "Just order a bowl of noodles."

Gu Cong: "Instant noodles?"

The other party seemed to be very interested in this thing when he was a cat. Is it because the domineering president has never eaten it?

Guessing what the other person was thinking at a glance, Xi Ye's ears twitched, and he forcibly forgot about himself who stuffed his head into the instant noodle box, and stood up: "Noodles."

"But I'm not very good at cooking." Dried noodles, eggs, quick-frozen dumplings, such things that can be cooked and eaten casually, Gu Cong's refrigerator has always had a lot of stock, and he gave Xi Ye a vaccination in advance. He seriously recalled his most successful experience. When he turned his head, he found that the white-haired young man had already started checking the seasoning in the corner.

Gu Cong was slightly startled: "You know how to cook?"

--No wonder he was surprised, who is Xi Ye's appearance and demeanor, no matter how insulated from the kitchen, even if the other party is wearing soft and loose home clothes at this time, it looks like he is on a catwalk.

"Yes," Xi Ye said honestly after confirming that the basic seasonings are complete, "but I rarely do it."

Rarely do.

Gu Cong felt that he had an idea in his mind.

Thanks to the experience of frequently frying the kitchen in his early years, his sense of taste and stomach are very strong. No matter what the other party finally makes, he is sure to eat it up as usual.