65

Hands that were warmer than his own penetrated into the sleeves, and the slender light blue veins were sticking to them. Those who knew were feeling the pulse, but those who didn't knew would scoff.

However, the tyrant who usually hates being approached the most was not angry this time. Instead, he stood patiently where he was, waiting for the other party to let go of his hand: "How? Can you find out what hurts me?"

The tone was the same as usual, and it was difficult to distinguish between emotions and anger, but the words were generally ambiguous, revealing a level of indulgence that no one else had. The little eunuch who carried the lamp trembled and lowered his eyes awkwardly.

"No." Shaking his head, Gu Cong straightened the little emperor's sleeve, "but I think you are not happy."

The moment he stepped out of Jing Xuexuan, he watched in the dark, only feeling for a moment that the other party was extremely tired, as if he had been taken out of something.

Xi Ye: Not happy? That should be the emotion remaining in the trumpet's body.

He has experienced too many scenes of stabbing in the back, just Pei Yi, nothing special.

"Have it?"

Slightly raising one eyebrow, Xi Ye smiled: "I've confirmed what I've always wanted to confirm. I'm too happy to be happy."

lie.

Gu Cong became more and more able to distinguish whether the little emperor's words were true or false, Gu Cong retorted silently in his heart, but did not expose the other party.

Suddenly losing interest in the car that can only accommodate one person, Xi Ye reached out, took the nearest palace lantern, and asked, "Gu Cong, do you know the way?"

The man whose name was called hesitated for a moment, then nodded again. At least he knew the road from Jingxuexuan to Mingguang Palace, and he had just passed it half an hour ago.

So, they left the rest of the palace people behind, almost shoulder to shoulder, and "walked" in the huge palace under the moonlight.

If you were someone else, you would have to do everything possible to keep yourself one step behind the tyrant, but Gu Cong is a solid eye, and he will do whatever the little emperor likes him to do.

However, asking the Son of Heaven to carry the lantern was still too much after all, after all, the arm hidden under the wide sleeve robe, which he had touched, was so thin.

As soon as the footsteps turned around to the right of the little emperor, Gu Cong naturally took the handle held by the other party: "Come on, minister."

Xi Ye loosened his five fingers in a good manner: "Since you dare to find this place, don't you wonder what I did?"

- what to do? Although it's been a long time, it's definitely not the kind of gossip about eunuchs and maids. He just checked the pulse of the little emperor, and it was very stable.

There was a faint guess in his heart, and before he could answer, the young man walking beside him said to himself: "I went to see a good show where the master and the servant love each other."

Not only Chun Tao and Pei Yi, but also Pei Yi and An Wang.

Bullying, poisoning, and treason, it seems that as long as the banner of "tyrant" is raised, no matter how many despicable things you do, you can finally push it to the heavens to do justice and calm your conscience.

Even if they have never been harmed by the so-called tyrant.

"From now on, I will send a bowl of soup to Jingxuexuan every day, and ask people to stare at Shijun Pei, and drink it up in one sip." The little emperor smiled faintly, his face was like a spring flower, but he was insane. "I heard that the poison is colorless, tasteless, and extremely powerful. I will retaliate against it, and it is so abnormal. Tell me, how much torment should the person who drinks the soup dream at midnight?"