113

For the whole weekend, Xi Ye stayed with Gu Cong.

The company, public opinion, everything is calm, as if the trumpet was kidnapped and turned into a cat, it was just a dream, and it failed to cause any splashes in Capital Star.

In the dark, many people consulted the surveillance, turned into beasts, and looked for a cat in groups.

"waste!"

With a bang, the latest communicator was smashed viciously against the wall, and it fell to pieces in the blink of an eye. Xi Tianhua, whose face was covered with gauze, gasped heavily, eyes filled with irritability.

The trumpet's urgent claw showed no mercy at all, the wound was extremely long, and the bones were deep. Xi Tianhua knew that his old man was now looking forward to Xi Ye's injection of capital, as the savior, and by the way, he made a bridge and fed several big projects to his company. If his kidnapping was exposed, he would definitely be scolded again.

But he obviously has a better way.

Because of the unstable new drug, Xi Ye became a cat that cannot be recognized by humans, and although the other party's household registration was moved to the family, the blood relationship cannot be separated.

Killing is illegal, but what about killing cats?

When the missing time is long enough, Xi Ye's company, real estate, stocks, everything will be taken over by the legal "father and brother".

Who called each other single, no spouse.

Although it was a temporary plan, in Xi Tianhua's eyes, it was very feasible. The only problem was that the cat was lost.

After enduring the pain and treating the wound hastily, he immediately sent someone to arrest Xi Ye, but still found nothing. The area near the abandoned warehouse was considered a slum area, and there were no cameras. He was petite and quickly disappeared.

He tried the same batch of medicines he bought, and none of them had a similar effect. Xi Tianhua was not sure if the other party could turn back into a human again, and he had to do it as soon as possible.

"Trash! Trash! They're all trash!" In order to get rid of his relationship with Xi Ye's disappearance as much as possible, Xi Tianhua didn't dare to go to the big hospital. The wound healed very slowly, and it hurt hotly when he moved, but he couldn't control his mouth, let alone his anger.

The boss was lost, and Ark Technology, which he had been staring at, did not have any troubles. Early this morning, it successfully signed a new project with the federal government, and it even made the headlines on Starnet.

--That's right, Xi Ye's kitten is sick, and there must be many times when he can't sleep.

Trying to calm down the restlessness in his heart, Xi Tianhua thought viciously, maybe his people failed to find Xi Ye because the other party had already fallen headlong into the garbage dump and became a dead cat.

"Ah Choo."

Xi Ye, who was typing on the keyboard with his cat's paw, had an itchy nose.

With the system in place, he actually doesn't need any communicators and optical brains, but if he really loses his vest in the future, he will always have to give a reasonable explanation to Gu Cong who took him in.

Assistant Anna, the only employee in the entire company who knows that Trumpet suffers from Sleeping Beauty Syndrome, is a junior of Trumpet and a veteran who joined Trumpet at the beginning of its business. This morning, Anna took the final version of the proposal sent by Xi Ye to represent Trumpet in the cooperation meeting with the federal government.