148

Xi Ye said to go casually, but Gu Cong couldn't really go casually.

He tried his best to escape, and he never wanted Xi Ye to be caught back again. With a kind of vague luck, the system ignored him, and he ignored the system.

Running the exercises silently to feel the concentration of spiritual power around him, Gu Cong decisively walked in the weakest direction. Although the original book said that there are very few monks who have seen Xi Ye's true face, the secular towns are always safer.

I am a tireless piece of wood, but Xi Ye is approaching the ascension, and he has already fasted. Even if he has no way to control the sword, with Gu Cong's footsteps, he rushed to the nearest village the next evening.

After two days of recuperation, Xi Ye's face was still pale, but he was able to walk around normally. They had nowhere to go now, and happened to be passing by, so Gu Cong thought of spending the night to explore the situation outside Liuyun Mountain.

"Gu Cong," as if a basin of cold water had been poured on his head, 0028 in the sea of ​​consciousness hadn't spoken out for a long time: "Have you forgotten who he is?"

No matter how weak and harmless the appearance is, the opponent is also the most powerful monster in Liuyun Mountain. A monk will go crazy just looking at it a few times, let alone an ordinary person?

Gu Cong paused immediately.

Putting his hand to his lips, Xi Ye coughed lightly twice, then tilted his head: "What?"

His appearance at the moment is indeed very similar to the lingering sick son in the novel. His detached temperament and the beauty of his eyebrows and eyes have all been weakened a bit, but he is more gentle than before.

"It's nothing." Knowing that the system only reminded him of an objective fact in time, and didn't mean to deliberately target Xi Ye, Gu Cong didn't want to use such a straightforward method.

Shaking his head, he smiled: "I just think this village is too small. When I go out for the first time, I should find a more lively town to settle down."

The boy's expression was very natural, as if he really thought so, helplessly, in front of Xi Ye, in any life, Gu Cong's acting skills were always not enough.

"What you should worry about is yourself," Xi Ye pointed at Gu Cong's withered right hand with downcast eyes, "An old tree becomes a spirit, huh?"

Originally, this kind of injury can be restored as long as he re-engraves the formation with blood, but a certain person is very stubborn and insists on waiting for him to recover first.

"Go in if you want," Xi Ye assured Gu Cong as he adjusted Gu Cong's sleeves slowly, "What you worry about won't happen."

If it were someone else, 0028 would definitely feel that the other party was talking big, but considering that this villain had just shattered a piece of world consciousness, it finally shut up.

As for Gu Cong, he didn't even doubt it, and followed Xi Ye honestly, stepping over the stone tablet engraved with the word "horse" into the village.

Here, the two of them are dressed at first glance, and they immediately attract a lot of curious eyes, most of them are children, timid and faintly excited.

Before Gu Cong could figure out what was going on, the leading child jumped off the rock and shouted at the top of his voice while running: "The Immortal Elder is here! The Immortal Elder is here!"

This voice, comparable to a big rooster crowing in the morning, directly "woke up" the whole village. Fat Chirp, who was nestled on Gu Cong's chest, was startled.