47

Quiet.

I don't know if it's my illusion, but Gu Cong could hear his heartbeat clearly, thumping, thumping, beating his eardrums.

Then, in such impatience, the black-haired youth broke free from his fingers.

But before his brain had time to feel any disappointment and frustration, Gu Cong saw the other party turn around and sit down opposite him again.

Gu Cong:?

Gu Cong:!

Xi Ye's skin was too white to hide any traces, and the light in the drink shop was so bright that even if he was wearing a hat, something strange was obvious.

Leaning his arm on the table to prop up his chin, Gu Cong pointed out, "Xi Ye, your ears are red."

"Cough!" The seemingly calm and elegant young man choked on the tea immediately.

His thin white fingertips were pinching the round handle on the outside of the cup. His whole body seemed to be allergic. Starting from the earlobe, a large swath of scarlet color spread, and was finally covered by the neatly buttoned shirt.

His chest seemed to hide a bottle of Coke that had been crazily shaken, and it was only a second away from blowing up. Gu Cong buried his head in his arms, shaking his shoulders:

so cute.

It's so cute that he really wants to hold her in his arms and kiss her.

Xi Ye who couldn't control the hot face: Don't think that no one will know that you are smiling when you get down on the ground.

Obviously he had done more intimate things in his previous life, and he was never shy because of it, but it happened that these few simple sentences, which didn't even involve physical contact, made him overwhelmed.

After laughing enough, Gu Cong was finally willing to show half of his face from his arms, and stared at Xi Ye rightly, without saying a word, but it seemed like he had said "I like you" countless times.

A certain memory about the night in the hospital suddenly popped up, and Xi Ye suddenly understood the feeling of Gu Cong covering his eyes with his hands at that time.

The defenseless softness will make people want to do something out of the ordinary.

A cup of grapefruit tea was drained, and there was not even a drop of hot water left in front of Gu Cong. At the end of the checkout, the waitress sister in uniform smiled all over her face: "This is a small ticket."

"You two must be happy."

Glancing secretly at Xi Ye who was wearing a hat and mask behind him, seeing that the other party did not deny it, Gu Cong was overjoyed, and tried hard to tighten the corners of his mouth, calmly: "Thank you."

The expression and tone are all in place, but it's a pity that the oversized doll in his arms makes this calm look particularly unconvincing.

The bad luck seems to have been wiped out in the morning, and after that, Xi Ye never encountered any plot related to the protagonist, and after visiting most of the booths with impressive impressions, it was already dark outside.

Although he wouldn't be hungry if he didn't eat, Gu Cong fed him a few snacks under the cover of the doll in the afternoon, and called a taxi with the mobile app. When the car came, Gu Cong's stomach growled.

He didn't say anything at the moment, but when he got home, the black-haired young man opened the refrigerator and asked, "Beef noodles, do you want to eat?"