48

Although he didn't know exactly what happened, Xi Ye still raised a hand and put it around the other's shoulder.

Gu Cong's body temperature was very high, and he could feel it through two layers of fabric. The smell of laundry detergent was refreshing and familiar. He patted the other person's back slowly in a strange way.

In the next second, he fell back uncontrollably, and was caught in time by an arm that didn't belong to him, and his feet were still resting on the other's lap. This was actually a very awkward posture, but Gu Cong didn't seem to notice anything, or didn't care if he was aware of it, and hugged him tightly, tightly.

"I'm a little sad." Sullenly, he heard the boy say in his ear.

1101 sighed: "He searched a lot about you."

But Xi Ye didn't use the reminder given to him by the system to expose Gu Cong. He tried his best to make his hoarse voice sound a little gentle, and said softly, "You seem to have asked me many times today if I was okay."

"Only two times." As if being blown away by a ray of spring breeze, Gu Cong was successfully distracted, emphasizing, "Both are very important issues."

After the words were out of his mouth, he came back to his senses completely, realizing what he was doing and who he was holding.

The black and soft hair was attached to the white and delicate nape of the neck, exuding a faint woody fragrance. His chin rested on the other's shoulder, and the distance was so close that with a slight tilt of the head, he could kiss that small piece of cool skin.

His breathing stagnated for a while, and then became imperceptibly quicker. Intellectually, Gu Cong knew that he should look away from his impolite gaze, but when it reflected his movements, he just blinked slowly.

Very reluctantly.

Xi Ye is a man, and thin, so naturally there is no soft touch to speak of, however, the figure of the other party fits perfectly with him, as if he should be held in his arms.

Cool, like a piece of jade.

Gu Cong didn't want to let go anymore.

The breath higher than his own body temperature hit the side of the neck, hot and itchy, keenly aware of the change in the opponent's mood, Xi Ye moved his legs and kicked the opponent: "Get up."

--Cats, if there are too many ruas, they will always be in a hurry.

Gu Cong could completely understand, relying on the young man's futility, the kick was painless, he tightened his arms again, and brought the man closer to him.

At this time, Xi Ye's knees involuntarily bent up, and placed on the opponent's legs, and he barely sat on his buttocks.

Struggling to no avail, he couldn't hold back, raised his hand and hammered the opponent's back.

"It hurts."

Pretentiously yelling in pain, Gu Cong boldly poked the tail of the hair that was slightly raised due to the young man's turmoil, and asked, "Xi Ye, how about being an anchor again?"

The young man nestled in his arms became quiet.

"There are many fans who really like you, and there are also many fans who have been waiting for you." Knowing that it is the safest choice for him to say nothing now, Gu Cong is obsessed and does things that may be hated by the other party. "You look really handsome when you are serious. You can cook and play games. It makes people unable to take their eyes off it."

Xi Ye: "Even if I am two hundred catties?"

Gu Cong: "Even if you are two hundred catties."

"Of course, I don't want to interfere with your life plan." Gu Cong felt stupid for the first time, organizing his words carefully, "I just think that anyone is qualified to do what he likes on the premise of not breaking the law."