YEAR 2

THE FOUR HOUSES OF LUMIÈRE

AQUILA

SYMBOL: The Eagle

SYMBOL: The Eagle

DORMITORY BUILDING: The dormitory building where the members of Aquila stay is called The Vale.

HEAD OF HOUSE: Professor Kobina Acheampong

HOUSE COLOURS: Purple and Violet.

HOUSE TRAITS: Aquilas are an intelligent lot. They value intelligence and wisdom above all things and are sometimes considered cruel and unemotional in their quest to achieve knowledge. They are also extremely proud and arrogant and consider people who are not of their house as inferior.
They also pride themselves on their elegance and fine taste. Their decorum and comportment are almost unmatched. They are very calm but have been known to have possessive and jealous tendencies.

NOTABLE PERSONALITIES:
1.Francesca Fredricka Fontaine (Headmistress of Lumière International High School)
2. Professor Kobina Acheampong (Head of House and Assistant Headmaster (Academics) of Lumière.
3. Charles Mensah.
4. Charlesetta Mensah
5. Dr. Frederick Asamoah
6. Dr. Sandra Asamoah
7. Peter Asamoah
8. Jake Asamoah
9. Jack Asamoah
10. Professor Francis Mills

SCORPIUS

SYMBOL: The Scorpion

HOUSE COLOURS: Blue and Black

DORMITORY BUILDING: The Sand

HEAD OF HOUSE: Dr. Kwame Abaka

HOUSE TRAITS: Scorpiuses are an ambitious and clever lot. Their ambition is unparalleled, unrivaled and unmatched. They're extremely cunning and often employ this cunningness to achieve their wants. They are not above using people for their selfish wants and are highly manipulative.
For all their faults, Scorpiuses are an extremely loyal lot. They are the most loyal of the four houses and are infamous for the terrible vengeance they exact on those they feel have wronged them and theirs. They can hold a grudge and they never forget a transgression.
There's a saying, 'Be careful who you offend lest you find yourself offending a Scorpius unwittingly. If you are ever so unlucky and you do then it is better you know death than face their terrible vengeance.'

NOTABLE PERSONALITIES:
1. Victoria Mills
2. Jayden Mills
3. Noel Tetteh
4. Dr. Kwame Abaka
5. Narcissa Asamoah

DRACO

SYMBOL: The Dragon

SYMBOL: The Dragon

HOUSE COLOURS: Gold and Silver

DORMITORY BUILDING: The Lair

HEAD OF HOUSE: Coach Roberts

HOUSE TRAITS: The bravery and courage of Dracos is famous and has been sung around the world. This house knows no fear, no hesitation and no cowardice. They are stubborn, reckless, impulsive, brash and innovative, making things up as they go along as they often find themselves running into situations without thinking it through.
Always eager to save the day, they are known to have great leadership skills. Their energetic nature helps them to achieve this but they sometimes have too much energy for their own good.
But, like their mascot, that most ancient and noble of beasts, the wrath and anger of Dracos is dangerous and terrible. Infamous for their short-temper, their rage, often termed as the sleeping dragon is not to be stirred and should be quickly doused when awoken as it may tear through anything and everything in its path.

NOTABLE PERSONALITIES:
1. Samuel Asamoah
2. His Royal Highness, the Crown Prince Paul Prempeh
3. Lady Sylvia
4. Cameron Castello
5. Leonardo Ferrars

LEPUS

SYMBOL: The Hare

SYMBOL: The Hare

HOUSE COLOURS: Red and Brown

DORMITORY BUILDING: The Burrow

HEAD OF HOUSE: Miss Alberta (The Frizz)

HOUSE TRAITS: The warmth and friendliness of House Lepus is unrivalled.
Often called the happy house, this description is apt as Lepuses are always seen with bright happy faces, laughter being almost second nature to them.
Quick to smile and slow to anger this happy house are always eager to help anyone they might meet be they friend or foe.
They are the most tolerant of all the houses and value hardwork and honesty above all else.
Their patience is almost legendary but they usually tend to be naive due to their trusting nature.

NOTABLE PERSONALITIES:
1. Miss Alberta
2. Roger Mills

A/N: Which house did you get sorted in?