06

Akira was the first to notice Suzuki's arrival with them

"Wh-Where in the hell are we?" Suzuki asked confused, staring at the castle with wide eyes. Ryuji glanced up at Akira from the phone, before following his gaze, all the way until he saw a familiar person.

"Nakamura?!"

Suzuki quickly turned around as he heard his surname. "Whe—" He started a sentence only to cut himself off before he could get the first word out. "What the hell are you wearing!" Suzuki asked, looking at Akira's all black and red outfit.

"When did you change?" He questioned, confused about the sudden wardrobe change more than the sudden change in atmosphere.

Ryuji looked over at Akira as well and noticed his change of appearance. "That happened last time too!" He said in awe as he ran across the wooden bridge and up to the castle door. "We made it back." Ryuji mumbled to himself as he looked around.

"Which means what happened yesterday was real too...!"

Suzuki and Akira continued to have a stare down before nodding to each other, coming to a mutual understanding of each other. Suzuki turned before walking over to Ryuji's side, Akira following afterwards.

"You mean that thing about Kamoshida and the castle?" Suzuki asked curiously. "This place would certainly fit the bill."

"You heard that?!" Ryuji exclaimed, surprised.

Suzuki just sighed and shrugged a bit. "You aren't exactly the quietest person around, Sakamoto. I heard you yesterday after school on the rooftop." He explained, simply. He glanced back over at Akira, looking over his appearance again. "I guess the transfer student must be pretty strange, for something like this to appear out of nowhere." He mumbled.

Ryuji turned around and looked at the two. "What the eff is goin' on here?" He asked, his loud voice taking over as the pair stared back at him. Knowing just as much as he did.

"Hey!"

A black cat, standing on its two feet moved from behind the pillars. "Stop making a commotion." The cat's arms crossed as Suzuki's heart stopped.

One thing after another, the day seemed to get weirder and weirder but a talking cat was the last thing he expected to see today.

Without leaving room for much conversation, the cat continued. "The shadows started acting up, so I came wondering what it could be..." He shook his head. "...to think that you guys would come back to the entrance when you barely managed to escape."

Suzuki shook his head, trying to regain himself as he kneeled down to the height of the standing cat. "Uh, what is this place? Is it the school?" He asked softly. The cat looked at Suzuki and sighed again. "And you brought someone else?"