08

The fight was over almost as quickly as it had started

From the sidelines, Suzuki made sure to take note of the floating creatures weakness to wind. He wasn't sure if the information he planned to gather, information on the monsters of the castle, was going to be of any use.

While Suzuki hated doing troublesome things, he thought losing would be all that more of a bother and hassle. He simply made a mental note of the ability.

The fighting duo walked back over to Suzuki and Ryuji.

With confidence, Akira looked forward, as if he was some sort of badass character from a movie showing off his skills. Suzuki could tell he was enjoying this. "This way." He said, leading the group further in.

Together, they ran as a group, Akira in front, Ryuji and Suzuki in the middle with Morgana in behind.

"How do we get powers like that?" Suzuki asked Ryuji curiously as they jogged. Morgana quickly jumped in before Ryuji could say anything stupid. "You have to awake to your persona, it's not something everything can do." He simply explained.

Suzuki looked at their leader once again, he quickly put the parts together. "...Why ain't there anyone here?" Ryuji asked as the group turned a corner. Before them were cages, the wall was lined with them.

From the amount of flying dust particles in the air, Suzuki figured the place hadn't been cleaned in awhile. He couldn't help but wonder what part of the school they were in now.

"Damnnit!" Ryuji cursed. "They were here before! Where'd they go?" He questioned, looking at all the cages where were all found empty. Besides them, there wasn't another person in sight.

Morgana looked annoyed at Ryuji. "Quiet down." He hissed, however Ryuji ignored the comment.

"Oh yeah, there were more of 'em further in too...!" He exclaimed, and before anyone could say anything else he was off.

The remainder of the group turned a bit and watched as Ryuji frantically checked the remaining jail cells.

Suzuki looked at the remaining two, Morgana and Akira. "He's trying to save the prisoners right?" He questioned.

Morgana nodded. "But it's not like doing any of that would do them any good. It's not like they are rea—" "Real?" Suzuki cut off Morgana as he turned his attention back towards the empty cages.

"If this place is how Kamoshida thinks of the school, then we need to save them outside of here right? Or else we would only be saving fakes?" Suzuki asked as he tilted his head a bit.

Morgana nodded once more. "Seems like you brought a smart one back with you." He said playfully to Akira with a cat-like smile. "However, it seems like they might have already been transferred." Morgana stated as he also looked back at the cages.