12

"Them as well?"

"Them as well?"

Kamoshida hissed as the flames finally settled, revealing the new Ryuji and Suzuki as they stood. Their Shujin uniform's had disappeared off of their body.

Ryuji's standard "Zomg!" shirt had been replaced with a leather jacket with matching pants. On his knees, some fresh, clean gray knee pads were placed, giving his entire look a more biker, thug look. Around his neck he was sporting a ruby red thin scarf that had been tied into a knot, and on his hands he was wearing bright yellow gloves. Finishing the look, he had a pair of combat boots.

On the other hand, Suzuki's outfit was far more simple. He was wearing a completely black outfit. It's details were hard to make out. He was completely shrouded in the dark material. However his mask, was like a typical gas mask, however it covered his entire lower section of his mouth and his left eye. In his bangs, he would have four hairpins that created the shape of "XIII", or thirteen in roman numerals. His once jet black hair had turned silver.

"This effin' rocks!" Ryuji exclaimed, looking down at his newly gloved hands.

Suzuki on the other hand was looking back at the bright, blue hue of a flame. His persona stood behind him. Suzuki felt a wave of confidence as he looked back at the tall being. "It's time for payback..." He mumbled with a grin, a dangerous glint in his eye.

Suzuki turned towards Kamoshida. Seeing the sudden change in the two, Akira and Morgana both came to their feet.

"Yo," Ryuji cracked his knuckles, preparing his body for the beat down he and Suzuki were about to give Kamoshida. "I'm ready. Bring it!"

Suzuki stepped before Morgana. It would be Suzuki, Ryuji and Akira who would be fighting this battle.

The golden armor being who protected Kamoshida growled. "Don't mock me, you brats!" He hissed and just like the beings they had fought against before, it transformed.

Now standing in where the armored being once was a black horse, and on top of it a being, much taller than the last. It's body was protected in a thick layer of red armor. Horns, much longer than the length of it's helmet protruded from the metal. It was clear that the being wasn't playing around anymore.

"BLAST HIM AWAY...CAPTAIN KIDD!"

"LET'S CLEANSE THE WORLD OF THIS FILTH...MAGATSU IZANAGI!"

Ryuji and Suzuki's voice resonated with one another.

The guard made a 'tsk' sound, annoyed with the pesky nature of the newly confident duo. It's horse neighed in displeasure too. "What troublemakers that bother King Kamoshida with trifle matters!" His voice was low, rough, it echoed loudly, ringing in the boys ears.

No one showed any sign of backing down though.

"Kamoshida's cognition ain't changin', right?" Ryuji questioned with a grin. "Then I'll act like the troublemaker I am!" Suzuki nodded, an equally mischievous glint in his eye.

"Let's do this!" Suzuki shouted, filling the team with determination to fight.

The beast growled at them before lifting it's lance up. In a single, fluid motion, it cut through the air and let out an almost ear piercing roar. Summoned by the cry of it's superior, two additional black horses jumped from behind the being, ready to fight.

Ryuji grinned as he raised his gloved fist high into the air.

"Let's do this thing, Captain Kidd! " He shouted. Blue flames flared from his body as he oozed confidence. The chains that connected Ryuji to Captain Kidd jingled, at the persona behind him heard his call. In a blinding spectacle, lighting came from the sky, striking the horse.

It let out a dying whine, as the crackling of thunder followed.

"Nice! The enemy's down!" Morgana called out from his watching point behind the trio. However the battle was far from over, not yet at least.

Before the dust had a chance to settle, Suzuki took his chance.

Suzuki's legs began moving before he even realized what was happening. "Izagani!" He called out, his persona following after him. He tightened his grasp on his scythe as he charged. There wasn't a second to spare.  In a single swipe, his blade cut through the horse's neck, shattering it into a million pieces as it faded into dust.

It was a 3 vs 1 now.

"This thing is no match for us!" Ryuji exclaimed before the creature attacked. Using its oversized lance, it rushed towards Akira before diving for the man. The tip of the weapon would tear off part of Akira's leather jacket before running back, creating distance again.

Akira shook off the attack as Captain Kidd hit it again with lightning. For a moment, it was paralyzed, but that was all they needed.

The trio surrounded the thing: Akira from the front, Suzuki from behind and Ryuji on the flank. Ryuji's pipe hit the thing in the side, Akira pierced it's chest, and Suzuki cut through it's neck like butter. 

The horse slumped over, as the rider laid on top of it motionless. Suzuki could see the creature slowly disappearing into darkness, much like it's fallen companions.

"I am...a loyal subject...of the glorious King Kamoshida..." It struggled with its words, tired of its fight against the three boys. The horse was the first to go, as the rider collasped onto the carpet, looking up at the three of them as they looked down at it.

"So why...have I lost?!" It exclaimed in genuine confusion. It looked towards the ground, a shaky and weak hand continued to grasp onto the metal lance it had used during combat.

"It just proves that Kamoshida ain't anything special." Ryuji explained as he placed the pipe over his shoulder. However his moment of coolness was quickly ruined as Ryuji hunched over. By now, the creature had disintegrated into nothingness.

However, the fight had clearly taken its toll on Ryuji's body and he wasn't the only one.

Kamoshida looked at Ryuji, unimpressed. Suzuki could see the indifference in Kamoshida's eyes. "H..How 'bout that?!" Ryuji questioned as he attempted to stand up tall.

"Even if you apologize to us now, I ain't forgivin' you!" Ryuji stood up straighter, now properly breathing a bit better. Suzuki agreed, however he didn't feel like forgiveness was something that Kamoshida would ever ask for, it simply wasn't in his programming.

Kamoshida chuckled as he took a few steps towards the group. "I told you, this is my castle. It seems you still don't understand..."